When Did I Conceive? How to Calculate Your Conception Date

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 29th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Me And My BoyFriend Had Sex On Aug 19 2012 And He Did Come In Me How Many Weeks Am I ?
September 2nd, 2012, 06:30 PM
Hi. So i need some help figuring out if my boyfriend is the father of his ex's baby. the baby was just born aug. 12 2012. I live in the us as well as my bf. He was in peru in the end of october of last year....came home oct 31st. was there for about 2/3 days. went back in nov. for about 5days...came back home on dec 1st/2nd. So the weird thing is this chick told him she was 2 or 2.5 months pregnant on dec. 15. but its interesting b/c she just gave birth on the 12th of aug. so....I have been trying to figure out the conception date of that baby and it would have had to be mid nov sense she just had the baby, which in mid nov my bf was here... It is all very WEIRD to me....what do you think?
September 2nd, 2012, 07:33 PM
Hello everyone. I need some help figuring out if my boyfriend is the father of his ex's gf (who is currently living in another country). So the baby was just born Aug. 12, 2012. from her date of birth, the baby had had to been conceived mid nov (which my bf was actually here with me mid nov). My bf did go back to his country in the end of oct and then again in end of nov. he flew out nov.26-27 and came back home...dec 1 or 2nd. So this chick told my bf she was 2 or 2.5 months pregnant on dec. 15th. which is very weird because if she was in fact 2 months pregnant then, she would have had to give birth mid july, correct?
it is all VERY confusing. if you guys have any suggestions besides DNA testing (my bf wont be going back to his country till nov)....i will be happy to read it =)
thank you so much.
October 3rd, 2012, 03:48 PM
hiya im 22 and im 13 weeks and 6 days pregnant and im not 100% sure who my baby father is as i split up with my ex but slept with him again around middle of June, and i started seeing someone new and slept with him over the first week of July im due on the 5th April and i worked out on a thing on line i conceived around either the first or second week of July but doctors are telling me i could have conceived anywhere from the middle of June to the middle of July and im now very confused and don't no what to do can anyone help?
October 13th, 2012, 08:11 PM
I am in the same situation ! Im a soo curios . i would like to know did you find out who was your baby father ??
Please help meee

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaOxx View Post
Hi,

I need some answers if possible, it might sound a bit complicating but i will try and make sense ha ha. I was with my ex boyfriend for a year and a half, we split up BUT i slept with him on the 6th Nov, and i came on my period on the saturday/sunday morning. On the following week 14th Nov i slept with this lad ( my bf now ) and then on the 11th Dec i found out i was pregnant,.But when i went for my 12 week scan they told me i was 12 weeks 5 days, which means i got pregnant on the 13th Nov. I am so confused please help
November 3rd, 2012, 03:08 PM
Can someone help? I had sex on the 28th July and came on my period the 29th July. It was a normal peirod anyways I then had sex around the 11th August.. Now in 14 weeks pregnant and due on the 4th may can someone tell me which encounter I would of got pregnant the 28th July or 11th August. Please please some1 help me xx
November 4th, 2012, 02:13 PM
Hi everyone please help... I had sex on the 28th July and came on my period the day after lasted for around 5 days which is normal was normal flow too.. I then had sex on the 11th-12th August. I'm now 14weeks and 1 day pregnant.. Due on the 4th may 2013.. Could someone tell me what encounter I would of conceived on?? Please help xxx
November 5th, 2012, 01:44 AM
Karen's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi, i would say you most likely conceived 11-12th of August, your body released an egg 2 weeks after your period and that's when you concieved. You should check out your due date club Due Date Club of May 2013 - JustMommies Message Boards to meet other people due at the same time good luck

Thanks to Julia (Julka) for my beautiful siggy!
Come and see how Alyssa's grown!!
November 6th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Thank you. My mind can be at ease x
November 11th, 2012, 11:51 AM
hey all, i ad my last period on the 3rd October it lasted till the 7th. I then had sex on the 16th, 18th, 21st, 26th, 28th and 31st. I am new to all this and this will be my first child can anyone help in telling me which date will be my probable conception date.

Thankyou
October 19th, 2013, 01:45 PM
I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE GUIDE</a></strong> for information on conception and due dates!
February 11th, 2014, 11:17 AM
Hi! I just recently found out I am pregnant, which is amazing news! But the problem lay with, who the father of the baby is. I was with my boyfriend for 2 years, never used protection and he always ejaculated inside of me. We had a scare once in the beginning of the relationship but that was it. We recently broke up in Dec, and Dec 27th was my last period which only lasted 2 days. Me and my boyfriend started seeing eachother again having sex frequently then on Jan 10th I had sex with my ex boyfriend, which I regret entirely. And I am so happy me and my boyfriend are working things out, and that we are having a child. But idk if it is his, and I really don't want to lose him. My period typically comes between the 13-15th of every month. Dec 27th was my last, lasting two days. My due date that I just recieved is Sept 29th. I am 7 weeks and 1 day. Is it possible man #2 on the 10th could be the father? I know it's possible but in comparison who is more likely
April 19th, 2014, 06:34 PM
From a due date of September 29th, I would say you conceived around January 6th (since I myself was due on this date).

To try to work out the daddy, there are 2 questions.
1. Were you sleeping with your partner around that date? and
2. How long is your cycle.

I would say if the answer to 1. is yes, then it is more likely to be your current bfs.
Assuming a 14 day cyle that starts on December 23rd (sorry I couldn't make sense of your dates), you would ovulate around January 6th, so sex leading to pregnancy would be from about January 1st to January 6th. The only way I could see the other lad being the dad is if you ovulate late in the cycle (day 18 in fact), which is pretty uncommon I believe.

Hope this helps

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search