Miscarriage Symptoms

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 12th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Quote:
  A miscarriage can be an emotionally crushing experience for a woman to deal with no matter how early it takes place. According to the ACOG about 15% of pregnancies will end in miscarriage.
Read more
June 12th, 2010, 12:42 PM
I'VE HAD FOUR MISCARRIAGES THROUGH OUT MY LIFE! I HAD MY AMAZING SON DECEMBER OF 07 AND GOD HAS BLESSED ME WITH ANOTHER NOW DAYS I'M TAKING THINGS SLOW JUST TO BE SURE MY UNBORN BABY MAKES IT! IT WAS HARD LOSING MY BABIES BUT I KNOW GOD HAS A PLAN FOR MY LIFE! ME AND MY FIANCE ARE SO EXCITED AND READY FOR THIS NEW EDITION.
August 17th, 2010, 11:29 AM
My husband and I just found out in the ER last night that we have miscarried. I feel just lost and hopeless. We were only 6.5 weeks, but this is still hard because we just saw and heard the heartbeat last week. How did you move on?
August 27th, 2010, 12:07 PM
I need help please i am 17 years old i have a daughter and she is 9 months old, i live with my husband and i think i might be having a miscarriage. okay last time i had my period it was 2 weeks long and it was just spotting it never looked like a regular period i would just see blood when i wiped, i started gaining a lot of weight and then top of my abdomen got a little hard. after that i started having really bad tenderness on my breasts and felt like throwing up a lot. Then when my next period came i was in a really bad mood i was mad and felt tired i feel asleep and woke up and there was blood every were. i thought its just my period but i never had a period this bad the blood was dripping and it was bright red i started passing blood clots, they weren't that big but i could feel them coming down. later that day i started having bad cramps kind of like when you start having contractions. on my back and on the sides of my lower abdomen then i started pushing on my side and i felt something move like when your baby moves, but i know its not a baby because i wouldn't be that far along. well i felt things moving and i felt like throwing up the whole time i don't know what i should do i don't want to go to a doctor i just want to ask to see if anyone knows anything about this.

please help and if your had the same as me. what do you think??
November 29th, 2010, 10:58 PM
I had a misscarriage in sept. of this year. I am still kind of upset that it happened but I do have 3 beautiful kids. So I am thankful for that. But I have one question. I had to get a D&C done but after that I started to get sharp pains in my buttocks. It happens a few times a month but it hurt likes hell. I don't know what its from. I asked the doc when I went back what it was from she said I probely was still healing. Well how long does that take? Or does it sound like something else. It comes when it wants not at no certain time. I also haven't came on my period either. Somethings up.
March 4th, 2011, 03:02 PM
im 16. way to young to be having a baby for one. but from calculations im only 2 weeks along. well about 2 days ago i got into a very bad car accident and since then ive been feeling severe cramping in my lower abdomin and today i had spotting. im very scared and truly have no idea what to do. im to scared to go to the doctor and way to scared to tell my parents! from everywhere ive looked the only conclusion i can come up with is miscarriage.

please someone help me. advice would be very very helpful right now.
May 31st, 2011, 03:24 PM
I have a weird situation. I am six weeks pregnant today. I've had some type of spotting or bleeding since the beginning of my pregnancy (this is my second pregnancy, I have a six-year old daughter). I passed a clot on Saturday (three days ago) and then again this morning and afternoon. Called the doctor and they sent me for my BETA HcG quantitative levels. They came back at 7065 which is very high for a person who is potentially miscarrying. The doc wants me to go for an ultrasound tomorrow morning to see what's going on. I can't imagine I'm still pregnant and am confused as to why my levels would be so high. I'm also supposed to go back for more blood work on Thursday to see how the levels have changed. Can anyone relate to this experience? I've had little to no pain through this whole thing. Is it possible to be pregnant with twins and lose one while the other is perfectly fine?
I'm scared and nervous.
Thanks.
September 24th, 2011, 05:26 PM
ok. So on September 5th i had spotting and thought i was gonna start my period early but never did. So the week of my period passed and i still never started. Now I'm almost a week late and started having back pains but no cramps. But i did start bleeding it was kinda red in the beginning but then went to straight brown colored blood what could this mean. Could i be pregnant
October 3rd, 2011, 02:54 PM
Hi, I havent been taking birth control in about 2 months and my boyfriend and i been having unprotected sex. Yesterday was my 18th birthday, and the night before that my friends and i celebrated by getting drunk and i also smoke a lot, then the next morning (my birthday) i got my period. But my period has never been this heavy, usually one tampon every 4 hours does the job, but today i've had to change it 3 times in the last 5 hours which is very different for me. I'm wondering now if its possible that it wasn't my period and it was actually a miscarriage, could that be? Please answer! My boyfriend and I are extremely worried that i could have been pregnant and i didn't take care of myself the way i would of if i new i was pregnant.
November 19th, 2011, 10:40 AM
my boyfriend and i had sex around oct 14th or so and a few days later i noticed reddish spotting and i thought it was my period because sooner or later i was due for it (, at the end of sept i got my first depo shot ) not it has been over 3 weeks and i still have this spotting but over time it has turned to ike a brownish color. ive also been experiancing some very sharp abdominal pains ( off and on ) i took a pragnacy test and it was negative . what does this mean ? im extra confused and my boyfriend is extra scared and worried about me so he's not much help at this very moment ; can anyone help just a little . please and thank you.
January 21st, 2012, 09:22 AM
last month i had my period for 2 days. i started this moth but when i did the blood was brown! i never have heavy periods and this one is heavy! i went through a box of super tampons in 2 days! and the blood is brown/red
February 24th, 2012, 12:39 AM
Hi everybody so for the last 4 months i have gotton my period at the same time every month and it usely is very light and dark. well january i got it right one time and then my husband and i had sex maney time with out protection thanks to the birth control recall... anyway this month febuary i didnt get my period on time witch would been the start of the month and i was feeling very unconfortable but it was to early to test because i would be 4 weeks if i was prgnant but yesturday i had a light pink spoting and then over last night and today i bled heavey and dark red not brown red and when i peed this mornign it was very bloody im haveing reall bad cramps .. we have been trying for a baby and i just need to know what i need to know or do? HELP=(
June 7th, 2012, 10:32 PM
Hi, this has happend to me last night, and why im up early, im in so much pain. can anyone help?
October 13th, 2012, 01:17 PM
I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks, but I never bled out, so I didn't know what was happening and ended up having a D&C when I found we'd lost the baby at 12 weeks, but I was still having unprotected sex and I read somewhere that you can ovulate after your hormone levels go down. And someone said they got pregnant 2 weeks after their miscarriage and I didn't know if it was possible to get pregnant while I still had the baby inside me. I didn't think it would matter since I was having a D&C the next day, but now I'm worried I might have gotten pregnant again.
November 24th, 2012, 12:31 PM
I woke up thismorning with a tummy ache and my usually sore breasts aren't sore!! I can't take this not knowing.!!
November 26th, 2012, 01:49 AM
Me too. I'm only 7 wks but my tummy is huge and I have very light spotting since yesterday and cramping like a period. This is my first!!! Help!! I'm so scared.
November 26th, 2012, 04:26 AM
Carwen*Angel's Avatar Fly away on my zephyr
Send a message via MSN to Carwen*Angel
Spotting and cramping can be completely normal, so try not to panic. Take it easy, and make an appt to see your healthcare provider. You would probably find more support in your due date club (pick the right month from the main message board page).

November 26th, 2012, 10:30 AM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspen.keesler View Post
I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks, but I never bled out, so I didn't know what was happening and ended up having a D&C when I found we'd lost the baby at 12 weeks, but I was still having unprotected sex and I read somewhere that you can ovulate after your hormone levels go down. And someone said they got pregnant 2 weeks after their miscarriage and I didn't know if it was possible to get pregnant while I still had the baby inside me. I didn't think it would matter since I was having a D&C the next day, but now I'm worried I might have gotten pregnant again.
Not sure if you will read this, but no that is not possible. If someone got pregnant two weeks after it was two weeks after a natural miscarriage. When you wait it out, you would have automatically started to bleed & miscarry when your hormone levels got low enough. It is not unusual for it to take some time between when the baby passes & the body finally reaches a low enough level to kick start the physical miscarriage. When that happens, it is not unusual for your body to hormonally respond to the natural miscarriage like the start of a cycle, so you could very well ovulate 2 weeks later. If your body had not yet dropped hormone levels to start to miscarry on it's own, you certainly did not ovulate. Plus, until your body does that you have a mucous plug & your cervix is closed.

I hope that helps you feel less worried.

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

May 5th, 2013, 11:59 PM
i had a miscarriage at 17 weeks but never bleed or had any signs. just the ultrasound said no heartbeat. after having the baby the next day they said the baby hadn't been dead more than 48 hours could that be how come I never bleed or had signs im just looking for answers

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search