Gardenscape on a Shoestring

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 20th, 2010, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Many of us flip through garden magazines, all the while thinking that it takes years, a professional, or tons of money to landscape the gardens featured in the glossy pictures. This isn’t necessarily true. You can design a breathtaking garden and be the envy of the neighborhood by following some of the following tips.
Read more
July 20th, 2010, 06:16 AM
I just finished about a month ago redoing our raised flower bed along the drive. Our drive is long, so it took some time to do it. My husband and I carefully shopped around and priced the wall for it, and then the plants. We dug up all the plants and bushes we didn't want anymore, and worked the soil. Then we bought the plants, placed them, and gosh, we are do happy with the out come of the bed. We have bought the decor and accents for the raised flower bed along with a unique tree log we had in the back. Now, we can sit back and enjoy. You wrote a good article and I enjoyed reading it.
August 14th, 2011, 06:47 PM
I am planning on redoing my flower beds in the autumn and spring. Your article gave me some good points to consider that had not occurred to me. Specifically, the point to keep in mind that when the plants are mature to consider their size and plan accordingly. Thanks for the good tips!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search