Signs of Labor

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 15th, 2010, 05:11 AM
Quote:
As you approach the last weeks of pregnancy, you may wonder when labor will begin, whether symptoms you may be having could be the start of labor, and when you should call your doctor or head to the hospital. There will be many signals your body will give you to let you know you are preparing for labor. Below is a list of some of the most common signs of labor.
Read more
September 15th, 2010, 05:11 AM
Why would I be having a green discharge?
September 15th, 2010, 11:07 AM
I've been having discharge as well. Basically the doctor told me it could be two things. Either an infection or just abnormal discharge. They've done three different cultures on me due to the green discharge and they all came back negative on the infection so it's just abnormal colored discharge. I would check with your doctor to be tested for an infection. Hope this helps!
November 3rd, 2010, 10:41 AM
Ive been having contractions sins monday but they were 10mn aprt now this morning my mucus plug came well it still coming i called the hospital and they told in order to go in I should be bleeding exsesively or my conractions should be at a point were i cant stand them wat should i do?
December 20th, 2010, 06:32 PM
so im due dec 30th to jan 7th i have been getting bad headaches and getting alot more of the braxton hicks and very restless does that mean soon?
March 21st, 2011, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy da 3rd View Post
Ive been having contractions sins monday but they were 10mn aprt now this morning my mucus plug came well it still coming i called the hospital and they told in order to go in I should be bleeding exsesively or my conractions should be at a point were i cant stand them wat should i do?
I have been doing the same thing having contractions since Monday. I am also 1 cen dilated. I just lost my mucus plug they told me watch for bleeding, contractions for an hour or 2 like the other day or my water breaking
August 23rd, 2011, 07:28 AM

I'm 35 weeks 2 days with my 4th child. I have been having intense BH mostly at night. I have only gained 10 pounds total and sometimes I can't tell if it is BH or her moving. I went to the doctor 2 weeks ago and he said she has already turned and dropped and go back for an actual exam this week. I am tired constantly and can't sleep day or night. I want to clean and organize everything but no energy to do it. I have a white discharge, very minimal the past week, no bloody show. Alot of pressure, feeling of constipation but yet very loose/ watery bowels (yeah i know tmi) and i have started getting nausea all over again. It hurts when i try to walk and i feel more pressure if i stand for more than 5 minutes. With my other 3, my first my water broke at 38 weeks and they had to induce labor, my 2nd and 3rd labor was induced at 39 weeks so i don't know what "natural labor" would be like---- Someone please tell me what's going on . I have like pms cramps that come and go.

August 29th, 2011, 03:48 AM
Guys, I'm afraid!!!! My due is droving closer(((
September 11th, 2011, 09:36 AM
I'm due today to have my first baby. I've been having braxton hicks they r there for abit then go for an hour or so then come back. I keep needing to go to the every 5 mins. And I also keep having what I think it is discharge which looks like white n watery. I dnt think I've lost the mucus plug. I've also gone really tired. Can someone help me please? Thanks
September 12th, 2011, 03:45 AM
I was due yesterday. I've been having braxton hicks, now they have stopped at the moment. sweating like mad, back has started to hurt, I keep having the period feeling in my legs which I don't like , on saturday I had a burst of energy to clean up so I got all my cleaning n washing n changing the bed all done. I still have discharge which looks white n watery. I've tried everything for my baby to come which isn't working. Please help??
December 3rd, 2011, 05:52 PM
Im 36 weeks pregnant and Im been having nausea, diarrhea, & some pretty uncomfortable braxton hicks since about 5am today...i think. Also been having back pains as well, are these early signs of labor...or am I just paranoid?
December 8th, 2011, 11:25 AM
I just turned 36 weeks, and currently "in labor". This has been going on since Nov 27. They stopped my labor twice, due to no NICU here. Now that i have reached 36 weeks the baby is safe to come out. But now im not sure if im having actual contractions, or just braxton hicks. I was sure they were contractions, my whole stomach from inside out tightens right up, and the closer they get the longer they last. Other symptoms im having that lead me to believe its still labor and im not crazy is, lots of nausea, diarrhea, leg cramps (not sure if this is true or not), pressure when i walk, to the point it hurts to walk sometimes, constantly tired, after the nausea goes away i get extremely hungry to where i almost faint.
I really hope this is it, I can't do this anymore. It's almost been 2 weeks, and I'm done : (
March 26th, 2012, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lildolphin8780 View Post
I'm 35 weeks 2 days with my 4th child. I have been having intense BH mostly at night. I have only gained 10 pounds total and sometimes I can't tell if it is BH or her moving. I went to the doctor 2 weeks ago and he said she has already turned and dropped and go back for an actual exam this week. I am tired constantly and can't sleep day or night. I want to clean and organize everything but no energy to do it. I have a white discharge, very minimal the past week, no bloody show. Alot of pressure, feeling of constipation but yet very loose/ watery bowels (yeah i know tmi) and i have started getting nausea all over again. It hurts when i try to walk and i feel more pressure if i stand for more than 5 minutes. With my other 3, my first my water broke at 38 weeks and they had to induce labor, my 2nd and 3rd labor was induced at 39 weeks so i don't know what "natural labor" would be like---- Someone please tell me what's going on . I have like pms cramps that come and go.
i am 37 weeks and 5 days but have the same exact thing going on i was wondering if u had figured out what it is should i call my doc.
November 29th, 2013, 05:23 PM
I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE GUIDE</a></strong> for signs of labor!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search