I知 Pregnant - When Will I Start to Show?

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2010, 06:59 AM
Quote:
If you are newly pregnant, you may be wondering when you will start to show. You may start to notice changes in your waistline early in your pregnancy, before anyone would even be able to tell that you were pregnant. You may feel like you are showing much sooner than you actually are.
Read more
October 1st, 2010, 06:59 AM
I am going on my 11th wk i had bloodwork & urine test both positive i then took 3 at home tests all positive my issue is im not starting to show this is my first and im nervous i want all to be well is this normal? I have been to my ob once i go back in ten more days for a full checkup but in the mean time can someone ease my mind please?
October 1st, 2010, 08:48 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
I just started showing now and I am 15 weeks. Some moms show earlier than others but I think you are totally fine.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
October 1st, 2010, 03:11 PM
That's what I'm getting eager about.. I'm only 5 weeks and some change, but I can't wait till I get my baby bump.
November 6th, 2010, 02:14 PM
booboobunny's Avatar mzdee
i was about 14 weeks when i started to poke out with my first. People started commenting about my stomach being round. And with my second i started to show around 11-12 weeks.
November 16th, 2010, 04:17 PM
Ashl3y
Glad I read this! I have been wondering about when I will have a baby bump.
November 20th, 2010, 03:32 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I didn't really start showing until 26 weeks with baby #1, but baby #2 - MUCH to my surprise, I started showing around 13 weeks!
November 26th, 2010, 09:29 AM
hey , can sum1 help me?
im becoming a dad later on and my girl has already started showing after a few weeks, and she was really skinny and all of a sudden popped out after 2 weeks so far , is that rite?
December 4th, 2010, 01:21 PM
I just found out 2 weeks ago and I go for my first prenata in a couple days. I am not 100% how far I am but I know its not more than 5 weeks. This is my second child after 12 years. I have already begun to show, of course I think my belly is bigger than it really is, but I got a lil meaty on the sides, (love handles) which I've never had befor. However I havent gained any weight yet! Hopefully this is a good sign, and hopefully theres only 1 in there! Though I'd be happy with healthy even if theres more than 1.
December 10th, 2010, 07:36 PM
I'm 6 wks preggo now and showing a baby bump but this is my 4th one so I figure the more you have the sooner you show?
December 10th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Veteran
Number 6 and this one my 7th I started showing very early around the 6 week mark, there is no way it could be baby as its so small right now but its definatly a 'bump'. I cant hide my pg's like other women because peeps start to notice straight away. Dose anyone know what it is about women that have had many children that makes them show so early? Its not baby, it cant be a belly full of fluid, what is it that fills us out so fast?

Shay DD 16yrs old
Sharna DD 15 yrs old
Shania-Lee DD 13 yrs old
Shanade DD 12 yrs old
Adam DS 7yrs old
Aston DS 4 months
Bean Due 5th August 2011
January 1st, 2011, 05:09 PM
this is my second baby and I feel like I am starting to show already at about seven weeks. With my first I didnt even show at all till I was about 26 weeks...Im nervous that I may have to buy maternity clothes sooner than I thought!
April 1st, 2011, 10:38 PM
Hi everyone,
i am petite, asian and would be a first time mom. I just found out a few days ago that I am 6 weeks pregnant. I have been reading the thread here and found out that for most women, especially if its their first time, there bumps would normally show on the 2nd trimester. And it bothers me to know that how come mine is showing already at 6weeks. At first I thought I was just being paranoid or conscious of my pregnancy, but even my husband and friends say that it is kinda showing for 6weeks. Does this mean i'll be huge in my pregnancy? and is this normal?

Hopefully someone can find the time to reply to me. May you all have a good day ahead of you!

mommydrama,
July 29th, 2011, 02:07 PM
I am 20 yrs old. I am 5"3 1/2 and I weigh about 240 lbs. Me and my fiance' are going to try and conceive in october and this will be our first baby.When will I start to show when ever I become pregnant? I have heard a lot of different things. I have been walking every night after dinner and trying to cut down on the amount of food I eat , to try and lose a little before we TTC. Does anyone have any advice for me?

Thanks!
August 1st, 2011, 07:25 AM
I am 20 yrs old. I am 5"3 and I wiegh 240 lbs. Me and my fiance' want to try and concieve this coming october. we have been walking every night and I have been cutting down on the amount of food im eating to try and lose a little wieght before ttc. When will I start to show?? I have heard a lot of different things. This will be our first!
March 31st, 2012, 06:12 AM
This is my first pregnancy and I did not show until 22 weeks. I am tall, have a big frame, and strong abdominal muscles which probably contributed to showing later-than-usual. One day I looked normal and literally in a span of a week I looked full on preggos.
May 14th, 2012, 12:31 AM
This is going to be my 4th baby. I can't remember when I started having any symptoms since I never kept track. But this time I'm keeping track of everything. I am about 5.5 weeks pregnant, but I'm having food cravings already. I feel that I'm already showing at 5 weeks pregnant. Is that normal? My pants are so tight that I can't fit into anything comfortable unless it's sweat pants. I'm embarrassed because I'm trying to hide my pregnancy until 3 months, so I'm wearing lose tops. I don't think it helps much & I look ridiculous in big shirts. I don't remembered showing this early until closer to my second trimester.
June 20th, 2012, 06:45 AM
I am on my third pregnancy. I seem to show early. I am about 5'2 and 140 pounds- I already gained about 5 pounds! I eat very healthy and exercise daily so I am not sure what that is about. Because I am short, there is not really a lot of space for the growing to go. I am 8 weeks today and already have quite the belly. Plus as my uterus is growing it is pushing out the fat too. I am trying to hide for another 2 weeks at least but it is getting harder as I am growing larger high on my torso and my belly is sticking out!!! I have noticed friends and family noticing it. I think I will have to stay away from them until I am ready to spill the beans! It is truly obvious. I know of friends who do not start to show until late in their second trimester. Everyone is different!
July 31st, 2012, 03:22 AM
I need advise from you ladies i am 10 weeks pregnant and very excited about it. But when i found out i was in such a shock cos my boyfriend and i have always used a condom and it never broke. Do you know of anyone who got greggies while using protection?
May 29th, 2013, 10:02 PM
That's what I'm getting eager about.. I'm only 5 weeks and some change, but I can't wait till I get my baby bump.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search