Holiday Ideas & Traditions from JustMommies members

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 20th, 2010, 02:27 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Quote:
JustMommies members have shared their favorite recipes, ideas, and traditions with us. Get inspired with these great holiday ideas
Read more
December 20th, 2010, 02:27 PM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Emma I love your recipes! I so want to try them!!! Wanna try the pretzel recipe too but it's going to have to wait until after I am pregnant and not dealing with gestational diabetes. Bummer. I love all these ideas! Thanks for sharing them with us.
December 20th, 2010, 07:46 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oooh yum! I have been putting together a recipe book w/ photos of my finished products and it has been making me try out lots of new things... I will have to try this! Its hard for me to picture Christmas in the summer time, lol.
December 20th, 2010, 07:47 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I heard about the pickle tradition from a friend of mine a couple of years ago, and now that I'm "in the know" I keep seeing pickle ornaments... its such a cool idea!
December 20th, 2010, 08:18 PM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
Send a message via MSN to quietsong
I absolutely love the idea of the handprint tree skirt - that's awesome!
December 23rd, 2010, 07:16 PM
xmandiex1315x's Avatar Super Mommy
I do the pretzel one all the time. But I use the dark chocolate candy melts that you can get in the craft section of stores. I think it has a better taste closer to regular choco covered pretzels. I also put them ontop of the square grid shaped pretzels, and then top them with either the M&M's or Reeses Pieces. So yummy.
December 27th, 2010, 08:14 AM
LilSunshine's Avatar ♥ Super Moderator ♥
What great holiday ideas! I'm always on a lookout for new recipes, so I can't wait to try out some of these!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search