Best Time to Get Pregnant

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 3rd, 2011, 01:22 AM
Quote:
Everyone knows that it takes a sperm and an egg joining to get pregnant.  Most people know that women release just one egg a month and that men release millions of sperm with each ejaculation.  What people can’t seem to agree on is the best time for that one egg to be fertilized by a man’s sperm.
Read more
August 3rd, 2011, 01:22 AM
Interesting topic. As a woman, I've learned a lot of things. thanks for posting such a nice article.
January 23rd, 2012, 10:24 PM
Wow I didn't know that! Very interesting!
January 23rd, 2012, 10:25 PM
Wow I didn't know that! Very interesting!
January 29th, 2012, 01:15 PM
Wow! I didn't know that.. you know what they say, you learn something new everyday
March 22nd, 2012, 04:13 AM
Just mommies,you are the best.there's so many things that i had no idea on that you are clearing up for me right now.Bless the day this site was created.
April 10th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Hi ladies! I'm all confused now... I used an ovulation calculator that works according your cycle length. In my case that is 29 days, so according to the app I ovulated last week. But I just had a milky/lotion like discharge and according to all the articles that means that I am ovulating now. I'm very new at this and just had my mirena removed in Feb 2012. Any advice?
April 18th, 2012, 12:43 PM
I don't have a regular period so I guess i don't ovulate... Can I still get pregnant ?
April 18th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Great article!

I had just heard about the day of ovulation not being the most fertile in this new book I'm reading called The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant. Apparently a bunch of studies found that the day before and two days before are more fertile (partially because the day of ovulation leads to more early miscarriages -- interesting).

BTW, I recommend the book for other reasons too -- lots of great stuff on diet and supplements, and from someone who's clearly been on a message board or two! There's even a chapter on how to cope when you're in TTC stress-out mode.
July 11th, 2012, 11:45 AM
dont daily sex makes a man weaker
August 13th, 2012, 10:45 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
Karissa, if you are not ovulating, it is impossible to become pregnant. Make an appointment to discuss testing with your doctor.

Mallie, according to my reproductive endocrinologist, that only becomes an issue if the man has lower counts to start with.
September 2nd, 2012, 05:27 PM
Me and my husband have been trying for a baby for the last year in 22 i for the last year my periods havent been regular my husband and i had sex after my period went away at on the 8th of august it lasted 5 days at the end of the month i was due it again it never came i dont no what to do at all to get pregnant.
September 15th, 2012, 06:59 AM
My last period was 21 of Augest which lasted for three days,I had sex with my husband on 25-1st of september.I took a pregnancy test is negative.when is th right time to concieve
September 23rd, 2012, 07:56 PM
I was TTC forever, I lost my patience. I decided to try intervention, did a few ttc kits and finally found success in Fertibella! I'm so excited! Baby dust ladies!
October 16th, 2012, 11:52 PM
someone suggested taking vitamin B complex that helped my girl 8 months ttc
October 19th, 2012, 10:25 AM
I've also heard that vitamin B helps a lot!
October 19th, 2012, 10:27 AM
These are very similar to what my doctor told me and all these tips helped make it go right for me and my husband
October 19th, 2013, 01:53 PM
I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE GUIDE</a></strong> for information on the best time to get pregnant!
December 7th, 2013, 10:48 AM
my infertility doctors tell me the two days AFTER ovulation?
January 23rd, 2014, 09:42 AM
is it normal to smell sperms in urine hours after intercourse?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search