Morning Sickness or Stomach Virus?

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 16th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Morning sickness, that queasy feeling women get when they are pregnant, can be hard to distinguish from a stomach virus. If you have not taken a pregnancy test and are having what feels like morning sickness, how do you know it is the real thing? How can you tell if you are coming down with a stomach virus or if you are actually pregnant?
Read more
January 16th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Thank you very much for this article, it has answered some of my questions. I have been experiencing all the pregnancy symptons and have negative test results. I am experiencing what seems to be moring sickness, from the ariticle above I know for sure that its not a stomach bug.I am 5 days late, and will wait till the end of the week to test again. Its all so nerve-wracking!
June 7th, 2012, 09:02 PM
im not sure what to think at this point i im 5 weeks late and all the symptoms of pregnancy but my test have been negative. my close friend thinks i am as well she just had her baby and says she went threw the same thing. the could be baby daddy says that im not just because hes fixed but there was always the possibility. im not sure what to do... any ideas??
October 31st, 2012, 11:33 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to keepingthefaith76
I have several questions, and I am new here, so I don't know where to begin, or where to ask my questions. Could someone help me please? Thank You.
December 9th, 2012, 10:51 PM
this is somewhat wrong, for all 3 of my children I had diarrhea as morning sickness, so how do I know if that's what I have or should I just wait it out?
February 6th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Im a week late, negative pregancy test, no symntoms what soever but i have cramps, what could it be
February 6th, 2013, 08:44 AM
Im a week late, negative pregancy test, no symntoms what soever but i have cramps, what could it be
June 16th, 2013, 09:36 PM
I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE GUIDE</a></strong> as an AMAZING pregnancy/women's health resource!
June 29th, 2013, 12:02 AM
Every part of my body feel so wrong.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search