Early Signs of Conception

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 29th, 2013, 01:14 AM
Quote:
If you are trying to get pregnant, you may wonder whether you will feel different or notice any early symptoms
Read more
May 29th, 2013, 01:14 AM
Now I may just be panicking and don't get me wrong I love kids but one is not on my list of things for the near future so I hope the answer is no... Last week I had sex for the frost time I have been on birth control for 6 years now but with my job it had been hard sometimes to pick up so for the last few months I have been pill-less until a day before I had sex.... We had sex 5 days straight (sorry for being so in depth) the first two I was on my period the last three I wasn't even now yesterday chocolate, the smell and taste made me queasy and my breasts started to become painful I've had cramps and bloating and for someone who does not take naps I took a 3 hour nap yesterday...could I possibly be pregnant? And could I knower do soon?
June 16th, 2013, 09:30 PM
I also recommend the <strong><a href="http://goo.gl/OKjez">PREGNANCY MIRACLE GUIDE</a></strong> as the ULTIMATE pregnancy resource!
June 28th, 2013, 11:32 PM
I learned a lot from this article.
July 12th, 2013, 08:11 PM
hi,
i want to know whether i am pregnant or not?
i had my last menstrual period on 18 June and i had sex with my husband on 28 June and 1 July. My Menstrual Diary showed my fertile period was 27 to 2 July. I did my pregnancy test at home yesterday and showed negative, but I've had the feeling of bloating, mild nausea, fatigue and cramping for 3 to 4 days. I can't wait till next menstrual period to know whether i am pregnant or not? I am just newly married and i want to get pregnant.
thanks
November 6th, 2013, 02:16 AM
Hi...I felt pms cramp on my 22cd at night...like AF will arrive.and the pain after that persist for three days with low intensity and was intermittent. ..hv done hpt bt was negative on 24cd....
..im on clomid 50 and metformin hv pcod..m I pregnant.
November 6th, 2013, 02:17 AM
Hi...I felt pms cramp on my 22cd at night...like AF will arrive.and the pain after that persist for three days with low intensity and was intermittent. ..hv done hpt bt was negative on 24cd....
..im on clomid 50 and metformin hv pcod..m I pregnant.
November 17th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Breast tenderness was the first sign I noticed. It was so difficult for me and caused me mood swings.
February 26th, 2014, 11:47 PM
breast tenderness also for me
April 1st, 2014, 04:10 AM
Veteran
ditto..and felt them getting bigger!
July 13th, 2014, 12:50 PM
My boobs and nipples hurt. Been cranky and in my feelings and also i just feel extremely bloated and my period is not suppose to start until the 19th.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search