31 days late negative test could i be pregnant??

JustMommies Article Commentary

This forum contains links to threads containing comments from our Members about our articles. To read our articles, click on the topics in the pink top navigation bar above.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To JustMommies Article Commentary LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 3rd, 2014, 09:39 AM
Hi can anyone help me I have a regular 31day cycle my last period was 30th december to 6th january since then I havent had a period a few days before I was due I had some spotting I assumed it was my period but only lasted an hour a was very very light not like a period atall! I am usually always on time NEVER miss a period so kind of confused now the last few days iv been experiencing some cramping and been getting bad headaches. I am alot more tired than normal sleeping alot more I even feel tired when I wake up! I have been going to the bathroom alot more than usual and have been very thirsty lately to. A few days ago I was out shopping felt very dizzy all of a sudden and felt very sick after being sick I still felt ill so went home I had a nap for an hour and the sickness went away. I have had 4 negative tests last one I did was last week.

anyone ever had this and what was your outcome and what should I do? Please help
March 3rd, 2014, 02:35 PM
elisheva's Avatar Member
get a blood test

1st failed adoption 5-8-2013
2nd failed adoption 10-10-2013

2 moms TTC #1 w/ donor sperm.
first insemination 2-19-2014
3-7-14 BFN & AF showed
insemination 3-21-14 & 3-23-14

Tags
period , pregnant

Topic Tools Search this Topic