Subforum Poll

Forum: Labor and Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

View Poll Results: Subforum
Induction Subforum 0 0%
Birth Trauma Subforum 2 22.22%
Both Subforums 7 77.78%
No opinion 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Labor and Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 1st, 2010, 01:58 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What do we want for subforums? Also, submit any ideas you have for naming the subforum! I'll try to get the request in by Tuesday April 9!

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
April 1st, 2010, 03:26 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
no idea on the name - but I miss the C/S grief forum - I didn't post much, but I think it is necessary.

Inductions are very popular, it would be a great to have a place that has information about them and a place to discuss them! I know I like to talk about my induction turned traumatic birth!

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

April 1st, 2010, 06:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Why did they get rid of the c-section grief forum?
April 1st, 2010, 09:18 PM
3Sapphires's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think it wasn't busy enough I know it really helped me when I was trying cope with my unwanted c/s

FF Chart**CrazyAmiCrochet**
Missing Our Angels gone too soon 6/5/10 & 3/1/14
Adam Michael 9/22/06 (c-section)~Nathan Joseph 9/4/08 (VBAC)~Lincoln Thomas 9/5/12 (VBAC)

April 1st, 2010, 11:58 PM
WhoaMomma!'s Avatar Danielle
When I posted there a few months ago nobody replied. The next older posts were weeks or months old. The only thing worse than needing help is asking for it and getting silence.

My daughter is perfect, but her birth was not. If you or someone you love is struggling to cope with a traumatic childbirth experience, please visit http://www.solaceformothers.org/
April 2nd, 2010, 12:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I think it would be nice to have bother subforums and maybe if you can add a c-section one...
April 2nd, 2010, 07:17 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I think that the c-section grief could go under birth trauma. But I haven't had a c-section. So if our c-section mamas think it needs its own forum, maybe we could do that?
April 2nd, 2010, 08:06 AM
Yeah, I thought c-section could be included under birth trauma, but we can certainly add another

Do you want these password protected?

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
Hospital water birth
April 2nd, 2010, 10:30 AM
WhoaMomma!'s Avatar Danielle
Personally, I would prefer to be included in the larger birth trauma group. It's hard when people start talking about their vaginal birth experiences, and all you can say is "oh. I don't know. I never got to do that." I don't like the feeling of being separated or different bc I have a baby, but have never given birth. But maybe that's just me. And if other c/s mamas want a separate place, we could certainly have one. I am not of the opinion that everyone does or should feel the way I feel or want what I want.

My daughter is perfect, but her birth was not. If you or someone you love is struggling to cope with a traumatic childbirth experience, please visit http://www.solaceformothers.org/
April 2nd, 2010, 11:59 AM
thats kind of my thoughts on it danielle..i didnt want anyone to feel singled out because of how their child was born, kwim?

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
Hospital water birth

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search