Preggos

Forum: Labor and Childbirth

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Labor and Childbirth LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2010, 02:07 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When are you due?

Do you know the sex? Planning on finding out? Keeping it a surprise?

What's your providers induction policy?

Anyone planning on a scheduled c-section?

Anyone hoping for a natural birth?

Anyone planning on epidural/IV/other drugs?

Other than the obvious (the baby), what are you most excited about with your upcoming L&D? (new hospital, epidural, breastfeeding, not being pregnant anymore?)

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
July 28th, 2010, 04:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
When are you due? October 15th

Do you know the sex? Planning on finding out? Keeping it a surprise? It's a girl We're naming her Savannah Grace-Mileana

What's your providers induction policy? No idea.. but I was induced with all of my other ones due to size and extreme sickness

Anyone planning on a scheduled c-section? Nope

Anyone hoping for a natural birth? Nope

Anyone planning on epidural/IV/other drugs? Epidural. I got IV meds with my first just to take the edge off and I will NEVER do that again.. made me way way too loopy

Other than the obvious (the baby), what are you most excited about with your upcoming L&D? (new hospital, epidural, breastfeeding, not being pregnant anymore?) Most definately NOT being pregnant anymore or ever again.. this is our last one and my body just doesn't respond well to being pregnant!!

Many Many Thanks to GraysMama (Chelsea) for my AMAZING Siggy!!!

August 4th, 2010, 09:46 AM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
When are you due? November 28

Do you know the sex? Planning on finding out? Keeping it a surprise? It's a girl, Lyla Rose.

What's your providers induction policy? My midwife does not do them unless medically necessary.

Anyone planning on a scheduled c-section? No.

Anyone hoping for a natural birth? Yes!

Anyone planning on epidural/IV/other drugs? Not planning to use any..

Other than the obvious (the baby), what are you most excited about with your upcoming L&D? (new hospital, epidural, breastfeeding, not being pregnant anymore?) I am using a new hospital and a midwife this time instead of an OB. The hospital has a "holistic birth center" which is not even a year old and I would really love to use that and go natural.

August 18th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Isaeph's Avatar Jennifer the Momma
When are you due? 1/6/11

Do you know the sex? Planning on finding out? Keeping it a surprise? Don't know yet, most likely will have a u/s in late September and hopefully we'll find out then.

What's your providers induction policy? My care provider is "me", and "me" is all about helping my body get ready to do its thing in natural ways.

Anyone planning on a scheduled c-section? No.

Anyone hoping for a natural birth? Yes please!

Anyone planning on epidural/IV/other drugs? No.

Other than the obvious (the baby), what are you most excited about with your upcoming L&D? (new hospital, epidural, breastfeeding, not being pregnant anymore?) Labor. I'm so excited to see how long it is, how hard it is, if I can make it through without crying and asking dh to take me to the hospital. Just everything. I'm anxious to see how ds2 handles being a big brother too.

Crunchy, conservative, Christian, homeschooling, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, not-vaccinating, cloth-diapering, baby-wearing, ec-ing, unassisted-birthing, breastmilk donating, Momma to 7yo, 4yo, 2yo, 2mo.
August 19th, 2010, 10:12 PM
missmich
When are you due? Ignore my ticker,I'm due in 22 days!!! September 10th.

Do you know the sex? Planning on finding out? Keeping it a surprise? BOY Just what I wanted!

What's your providers induction policy? I have no idea. I'm actually on welfare right now and my worker didn't tell me what's covered or not. I do know that I was only covered for one u/s.

Anyone planning on a scheduled c-section? No and I hope to avoid one at all costs.

Anyone hoping for a natural birth? Yes,I'm going to try my best for a natural birth with no interventions,but I'm also ok and won't be angry with myself if I can't do it.

Anyone planning on epidural/IV/other drugs? I really want to avoid the epi! I feel there are to many cons with an epi. If I do need drugs then I'll ask for something else.

Other than the obvious (the baby), what are you most excited about with your upcoming L&D? (new hospital, epidural, breastfeeding, not being pregnant anymore?) Looking into my sons face and saying hello! Breast feeding is something that I'm really looking forward to and can't wait! I'm also looking forward to the wonderful cake that will be in my freezer as a treat for me when I get home! lol I haven't bought it yet,but I will. I'm bribing myself,yes I am!
September 5th, 2010, 12:31 PM
feythful's Avatar Proud Dec '13 DDC Co-host
When are you due? January 1st

Do you know the sex? A little girl

What's your providers induction policy? no clue. I hope I don't have to worry about that.

Anyone planning on a scheduled c-section? nope

Anyone hoping for a natural birth? yes

Anyone planning on epidural/IV/other drugs? I won't say that I absolutely won't have an epidural, but I know I don't want any IV meds like Stadol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search