My story... Hoping to give you Hope

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 4th, 2009, 07:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Hello Ladies! I wanted to share my story with all of you. I am so excited to have this forum now. I will be here once we TTC our next!

I had awful AF starting at 15. Missed almost a week of school every month from being so sick and painful. AF ended up being very heavy and clotty every month.

I was told for over 2 years from many different DRs that it was in my head or stress. Which I could not believe. They sent me to therapy for months telling me this would help my stress and my pain.

My mom was the only one that believed it was not in my head and something else. We finally saw my miracle DR as I call him, he suggested we do a lap to check for endo.

We did the lap in Sept 2001. He found moderate endo. Right after my lap I went on lupron for one round, had the worst side effects from it didn't do anymore.

After that I went on depo and birth control pill. Miracle DR suggested Acupuncture as he was trained and thoguht it would help. I also started seeing a Chiropractor regularly. I also changed my diet and cut out all diary and most fatty foods for 3 years.

I was on the abvoe B/C until 2003 when I switch to the patch (wish helped even more with AF than the other).

I was on B/C until Oct 2006 when DH and I decided to start TTC our first. We went through many painful AFs again as the endo was starting to rear her head again.

We did many different things I was able to find on endo and TTC. Changing diet, trying herbs, accupunture. None of which worked.

We decided January 2008 that we would move up our wedding so I could get health insurance and we could see an RE. He ran every test you could think of and decided I was Oing but my eggs were not strong enough to implant.

In August we started clomid. I got very bad cysts on clomid (which confirmed bad O without clomid). We took Sept off to rid body of cysts. Oct we did 50 mg of clomid again with no luck. Nov we did clomid and the trigger shot. Still no luck!

I had 4 large cysts in Dec and were unable to do clomid again. I was going on vacation in Jan without DH during O time so we were taking Jan off.

We tried ONCE in Dec (12-22). After being almost 2 weeks late and just telling myself that I was for the first time in my life I was late for AF. I finally tested so I could tell RE what was going on. And to my surprise and shock. Our one night wonder 3 days before O gave us our surprise BFP!!!

Our miracle little girl who we truly were ever wondering if we were going to have will be here in at most 12 weeks!!

I truly hope this story helps you all out. I have read so much on endo and feel awful for anyone that has endo and don't wish it on anyone. Please feel free to PM me if you want to chat or have any questions. I would LOVE to help others get their long awaited BFP!

Do not mention on FB

Last edited by Ana*Addey*OliveMommy; July 4th, 2009 at 07:15 AM.
July 4th, 2009, 07:22 AM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thank you for your story. It's always wonderful hearing from those who have been able to get pregnant with endo. Congratulations.

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
July 4th, 2009, 07:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
Thank you. I never thought I would be where I am today being told at 17 I would never have my own child. I feel so blessed and love to tell others who are suffering my story and give even just a little bit of hope!!

Do not mention on FB
July 4th, 2009, 07:45 AM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think being told we will never have children makes most of us try that much harder to prove those know it alls wrong

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
July 4th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Misty_X's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What a wonderful outcome to your story Thank you for sharing it with us x

I'm so sorry for all that you had to go through to get to where you are now

~ Thank you Patty for my awesome siggy! ~

Co-Host of
General Spirituality | TTC with Endo
Group Leader/Co-Leader of:
Peestick Addicts * Chemical Pregnancy * Got Guinea Pigs? * JM Games Addicts
Addicted to Hosting * Dreamer's Den * Horror Flic Chics

* Come and read the JM Blogs! * | * Visit My Blog on JM! *

July 4th, 2009, 12:38 PM
ca_dawson's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on your little miracle! I love inspiration stories!
July 4th, 2009, 03:47 PM
~LaurenNoel~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

................ ...

Wesley (7.16.09) Severe GERD, FTT, Gastroparesis, Sensory Processing issues, Tube fed, (G tube currently), suspected Mitochondrial Disease, trialing Gastric Stimulator. Nissen Fundoplication 7/2012
Ruby (2.16.11)
Nissen Fundoplication and Hiatal hernia repair 10/25/11

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search