Most embarassing moments, anyone?

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 7th, 2009, 08:07 AM
rachel.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I thought this would be something fun to share, and we all might get a few laughs, but if you're not comfortable with sharing that's perfectly fine.

My first most embarassing moment happened in high school. I was with my first semi-serious boyfriend after Christmas spending gift cards in the mall. We both went to different sides of Hot Topic (yes, I used to be that freaky goth girl.) him to the guys, me to the girls. Well, when I was done looking I went to find my boyfriend and saw him bending over looking at a folded shirt on the shelf. So, to be cute and give him a nice surprise, I walked over and lightly slapped his butt, more of a tap, really. So he stands up and turns around... and it's not my boyfriend.

Second most embarassing moment. And I'm going to warn you.

The following has sexual themes and may be TMI for more conservative people. If you might be offended by this, please do not read farther.

I was with my very first serious boyfriend, consequently he was my first love as well. He was still living in his parents house, but they were okay with me coming to stay the night with him several times a week. Usually when we had sex, we would lock the door. This time we forgot. Anyways, his mom knocks in the middle of... well, you can probably guess. And I yank my shirt on really quick, she walks in with a breakfast tray LOADED with awesome foods. (She was the most wonderful woman in the world, and that boyfriend was the sweetest, most amazing boyfriend.) She stops in the middle of the room, pauses for a minute, and says, "It smells really nice in here. Rachel, did you get a new perfume? You've GOT to tell me what it is!"

Thirdly, and this may be the worst thing. My boyfriend (later my husband and Eden's father) and I were visiting his parents and were staying in their really nice fifth wheel so we could have some privacy. Yeah, right. As he and I are doing the BD on the couch by the door to the RV, we hear the screen swing open and cover up as quick as we can. As we're both naked only to the waist down, he throws a comforter over us just as his mom walks in. She'd come to tell us lunch was ready when we wanted to come in. Instead of leaving, she sits down by me and starts carrying on a conversation. I'm trying to follow but all I can think is, "Oh my god, I am sitting here half naked talking to my boyfriend's mom." Well, apparently she is enjoying the conversation so much she asks my boyfriend to go inside and bring some lunch out to the RV so we can spend more time together... so he stands up. I'm sure you can imagine what she saw. She says, "Oh, you should have told me you were busy."

non-vaxing, non-circing, co-sleeping, baby-wearing, attachment-parenting my babies

Last edited by rachel.; December 7th, 2009 at 08:14 AM.
December 7th, 2009, 11:59 PM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the laughs!!! I'm trying to think. My embarrassing ones aren't that bad in my opinion although I do laugh at myself a lot. When I have on flats I am the clumsiest person in the world. If I have on heels I'm OK.

When I was a teenager I was at a big Christian conference thingy. I fell down the stairs in front of about 5 thousand people. In college I fell down the steps outside of one of the buildings. On a campus of 25,000 students the ONE person who saw me fall was my cousin.

This one isn't really embarrassing but wasn't pleasant. Last year at my work Christmas party I (like everyone else including my bosses) drank a little too much. I then tried to do the limbo. Unfortunately all the hormone therapies (lupron mainly) have made my bones not so strong, although at the time I didn't know that. I hurt myself doing the limbo that night. I went to the doctor a few days later because my leg wouldn't stop hurting and I could hardly walk. I figured I just pulled something. Nope, I fractured my tibia. Now I'm THAT girl. All night Saturday night at the Christmas party I kept hearing "don't break anything", "no limbo for you", "are you the one who broke your leg", "maybe you should just sit down all night".

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
December 8th, 2009, 08:05 AM
rachel.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my goodness! That is so awful! I've never broken anything! And to break your leg doing the limbo... I am so sorry!

non-vaxing, non-circing, co-sleeping, baby-wearing, attachment-parenting my babies

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search