Update on my quest for a Christmas miracle. :) **Update**

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 14th, 2009, 04:28 PM
suziequep's Avatar Super Mommy
Just thought I would give an update because I'm the most impatient person in the world and I think I'm newly addicted to Peeing on a Stick.

I'm now 12 dpo. I took a digital pregnancy tests on Saturday (10 dpo) and got a BFN. So, I decided to try out a FRER this time. Annnnd - I'm not sure what the result was. I saw a line, but I'm not sure if it was "the line." It was really, really, really uber faint - like will not show up in a picture. I'm not sure if it's an evap line or not - but I'm pretty sure it had a pink hue to it. Of course, it could just be me desperately wanting it to have a hue of pink in it. I really wanted to call up my DH from downstairs so he could tell me what he saw, but since he's told me not to test until my AF is OFFICIALLY late (like I can wait that long) I didn't want him to know - plus I didn't think he'd be able to tell any more than I could.

So, the plan is: I guess I'll wait until Thursday to see if AF shows up and if not, I'll test again. Is this week going slow for anyone else?? Lol.

**Update**

Ok, so here I am. 15 dpo and no AF. I took another test and it was another BFN. My bbs are huge, I've been having cramps all week long, and I have no idea what's going on. Could I still be preg? Am I not? I just want to know!! Either way, I just wish something would happen. Should I call my RE? Ugh - sorry, I needed to vent.

Last edited by suziequep; December 17th, 2009 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Update
December 14th, 2009, 11:55 PM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope this is it for you. Just a side note, (I'm NOT being Debbie Downer) Was it a new FRER? I've seen a lot of ladies on other boards complain because the new ones already have two lines that are kinda visible on them. I don't remember where I saw a pic posted. Maybe TTC #1 Danneleigh? (sorry i probably got that spelled wrong)

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
December 16th, 2009, 09:02 AM
Have you caved and tested again

12/2011 - TAH and LSO
December 16th, 2009, 10:09 AM
Yes, I caved and tested last night with a FRER. It was a very clear BFN. And trust me, I turned that sucker every which way to see if I could find a line - lol.

So I'm just sitting back and waiting for my AF to come. I was cramping on Monday and she's due to arrive today but so far no sign on her. If she doesn't show up in another few days I may test again. But I think I'm out for this cycle and I'll just do it all again next month.
December 16th, 2009, 11:09 AM
I'm sorry. I know just saying sorry isn't enough, that's why we have each other to commiserate with.

Oh and I hope what I said about the tests didn't come off the wrong way. I just know how upset I would have been if I took a test saw the line and got excited then realized the new ones already have a line there

12/2011 - TAH and LSO
December 16th, 2009, 01:16 PM
No, I didn't take it the wrong way. It was pretty accurate because I was trying REALLLLLLY hard to see that line. My DH still thinks I could be pregnant, despite the negative tests. Of course, according to him, the only surefire symptom of pregnancy is labor. Lol.
December 16th, 2009, 09:41 PM
Mizz*Stewart's Avatar Super Mommy
I send you all my baby dust dear, I don't need it no more! I just know the TTC journey with endo can be aggravating, but I have seen a ton of ladies stop trying, then bang, there it is! I hope you get your bfp soon!

December 17th, 2009, 08:46 PM
I got on this morning just to check on you!!! Are your cycles usually pretty normal? Are you sure of when you ovulated? Maybe the little guy implanted late. I would call your RE and see if you can get your beta checked

12/2011 - TAH and LSO
December 17th, 2009, 11:15 PM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope AF stays away for nine months!!!! And ditto with the new FRER tests. I'm one of those who have posted about them. I even posted pictures before peeing on it and you can see both lines clear as day. Once I peed on it, it looked like an evap. They're in the hot pink wrappers!
December 18th, 2009, 07:10 AM
My cycles aren't "regular" per se. I always had to take either Provera or BCP to even start AF. If I did ovulate this month, it'll only be the 2nd time in my life I've O'd - lol. We did a trigger shot on Monday the 30th so my RE said that I would O in 36 hours. I don't know - I called and left a message this morning for one of the nurses so they could tell me what to do. Thanks for the good vibes!
December 19th, 2009, 04:38 PM
I did a blood test today. They called me about an hour later and told me it was negative. I asked the nurse why hasn't AF started? She told me that it should start any day now and if it hasn't started by the 1st of the year, to call them so they could put me on something to start my cycle. The 1st of the year? Really? I have to wait a week and a half to see if AF comes? And if it doesn't then I'll have to take something to start it after you told me that, because I triggered, I HAVE to start the period on my own because you basically "forced it" with the trigger shot. Ok, a little agitated. So, I'm completely out for this month...and from the sounds of it possibly next month. I don't think I've cried so hard in my life.

Siigh, anyway. At least my DH is doing everything he can to make me feel better. He told me that if I wanted a bunch of different foods for dinner that he would drive around the city and get me whatever I wanted. Lol.
December 22nd, 2009, 09:28 AM
daneeleigh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry about the BFN! I hope the witch just shows to put you out of your misery.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search