Hello there!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 11th, 2010, 08:19 AM
HarlieStar3's Avatar Believe.
Send a message via Yahoo to HarlieStar3
Hey there. i'm Christine... I used to be addicted to JM message boards; but time got in the way.... and i'm trying to have a come back!! i figured i'd pop in and see how this goes.... I used to only talk with one board; but I'm exploring this time

I have a 3 1/2 year old ornery boy. I am a stay at home mommy; ((to me that is full time work)) and I'm also a full time student.

I'm not TTC just yet; but working on it... I was diagnosed with endometriosis about 2 years ago. My doc said I've had it for a looong while; but left it untreated. We went the route of this and that pill and that one too... nothing worked; i was sick all the time b/c of the pills and hurt even worse on some. My insurance is fun... It wouldn't cover the surgery until I've exhausted all other options. I wouldn't do the depo; so we have tried the Mirena. I have had a fun time with it so far... I'm going in on the 19th for an ultrasound to see if it has helped; and then I'm getting it removed.

I have baby fever and would LOVE to have another one... so we are going to see how this goes... and start ttc within the next few months....

So; Hi there! and I'm looking forward to talking with everyone!!!

Take Care
January 11th, 2010, 12:03 PM
rachel.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi, welcome. I'm one of the co-hosts, Rachel, with a DD named Eden. Everything else about me you will see from my PP and my siggy. I will be back as a better host, I sweat, but right now Paige is taking the wheel. Welcome to TTC with Endo and I hope you stick around.

non-vaxing, non-circing, co-sleeping, baby-wearing, attachment-parenting my babies
January 11th, 2010, 06:51 PM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi and welcome. I'm Paige (27, 28 in march) and DH is Matt (27). This is our 12th cycle TTC our first. I was recently diagnosed with PCOS as well. Sorry neither Rachel nor I have been around. She had her loss and I just lost my grandmother suddenly Saturday morning so I've been with the family/funeral for two days. I'm sorry that your insurance is being a pain about the surgery. My DH is in the military and we just changed bases right before Christmas so I can't get a referral to get my (3rd) surgery for another month or so and I'm fuming, I know you must be too.

The board is slow at times, especially since Christmas but I think the few of us there are have become close Sorry if this post was all over the place. I've had a horrible migraine and had to break down and take a Percocet You'll get used to the Percocet posts if you stick around a while. We all do it

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic: