Boobs!!! *UPDATE*

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 28th, 2010, 03:39 PM
*Mommy2Remington*'s Avatar ~MommyTo2~
Quote:
Originally Posted by keri2727 View Post
THEY ARE KILLLLLLING ME!! Well----Just the right one. BUT see the thing is, I think I'm only like one day past 'O' so I'm concerned something else may be wrong. My boob(s) have NEVER hurt like this. I can't even lift my right arm with out it hurting. I have tried to feel for a lump but it hurts soo bad that I can't feel deep enough in the tissue. I asked my mom about it and she thinks it could be a preg symptom BUT IM ONLY LIKE 24 HOURS PAST OVULATION!!!! Now--- I DON'T think there is ANY way I could be feeling any boob tenderness this soon right?? I mean- If I were- I think I would need to be in the guiness book of world PREGNANCY records!!! HAHA!!! What do you think? Im seriously doubting it to be a preg symptom-- Lymphatic cancer runs for heavily in my family line and I am SO worred that that may be what is causing the pain. What do ya'll think?

I had my 'boob' apt today. It was very hard at first trying to explain to the Gyn that this was not a normal boob pain like you get right before AF---I don't know how many times they asked me "Are you on your period" NOOOOO IM NOT!!!!!
So anyways- They laid me down and told me to put my hand above my head. The Dr. was feeling around my boob and then she hit the spot that hurt!! OUCH!!! So she focused on that spot and compared it to the other boob. She mentioned that she felt a pea size mass in the area where I have the pain. So seemed a little concerned and told me to go to the radiology dept to have then do an ultrasound on it asap. So I went to radiology and they did an ultra sound on my boob. They first focused on the painful spot- then circled the boob and then came back to the area in question and spent another 5 mins on it.
BUT- of course they ultra sound tech couldn't say what it was. She did say there was something there but couldn't say anything more on it. They said it would be about a week for the results to come back so my Dr. is pushing on receiving them sooner.
So with that said- the pain is 'something' but not sure what! Guess we'll have to wait and see. In the meantime- I'm trying not to think about it and tell myself it will be fine.
January 28th, 2010, 04:19 PM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know it's hard not to worry, that being said, try not to worry too much They saw a mass on my mom's last mamogram, did another one, then did a biopsy. She was really worried and it just ended up being a cyst or something that went away on it's own. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
January 28th, 2010, 11:50 PM
Super Mommy
i think its a cyst. things you have to worry about arent sore

Dx - unicornuate uterus - ask me, i am not shy
January 29th, 2010, 07:27 AM
Yea... thats what the doc said too. Im hoping its just that!!! I like my boobs!! I want to keep them!!! haha!!
January 30th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Okay so--- Day 4 of 7 on my antibiotics and there is NO sign of relief!! My boob is hurting MORE and MORE everyday and the lump is getting bigger! Its really making me worried!!! What the heck could this be??? I think I'll call my doctor on Monday ( and hopefully my scan results will be in as well) I'm not a happy camper
January 31st, 2010, 08:32 AM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry. Hopefully she'll have the results or at least be able to put your mind at ease some tomorrow!!

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
February 4th, 2010, 10:23 PM
LindseyMarie's Avatar Professionally Awesome
Send a message via AIM to LindseyMarie
OUCH!!!!!! :S Sorry hun I hope they have some answers for you soon.

After years of trying, 2 years of fertility meds, multiple surgeries, blood draws and needle sticks, some awful pre-IVF complications, and endometriosis and PCOS,
We are done TTC. Praying for peace as we accept this...
Hoping for some comfort after our most recent (and 3rd) surgery and starting Lupron!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search