Sister of the Week Keri2727

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 7th, 2010, 08:21 PM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Our Sister of the Week this week is Keri2727! If you want to request specific pics from her, please remember to have your requests in before Wednesday 5 PM. And please save all of your questions for Lher for Thursday (or mark them: questions for Thursday!). !

Monday: Post an intro about you, family etc... (it can be as long or as short as you would like).

Tuesday: Post 20 facts about yourself.

Wednesday: Share pictures of yourself, family, etc . . .(keep these appropriate for the board please)

Thursday: Answer any questions the ladies might have for you (please save all questions for this day ladies!)

Friday: Post 10 pics that other members request from you. Things you might not think to post yourself. All pic requests must be submitted by Wednesday 5 PM of your week, that way you have Wed - Fri to get them taken, uploaded and posted. Even if you get more than 10 requests....you can pick the 10 you would like to share, or share more than 10. It's up to you! Have fun, we look forward to getting to know you better!

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
February 8th, 2010, 02:37 PM
*Mommy2Remington*'s Avatar ~MommyTo2~
Hello All!! As you know, My name is Keri. I am 23 years old and married my best friend Mike (25) 9 months ago on April 17 2009. I was born on Halloween night and have been raised in Mesa Arizona ever since. My entire family is here as well as DHs family. My parents have been married over 25 years, DH parents have also been married over 25 years. I have an older sister that is 5 years older then me. She is also married to a Mike and has 3 kids and is currently 5 months preg with a girl. Us, My parents, my sister, DH parents and brother --all live with in a 10 mile radius of each other. Its great!! We are all very close and see each other 2-3 times a week.

DH and I first met back in July 2006. We we're set up on a blind date by...get this.....my ex boyfriend!!! My ex and I stayed pretty good friends after we had broken up and really wanted me to find a great guy to be with. He knew Mike was a great guy and therefore, set us up. So, we went out on a date on July 17 2006 and by September- we were living together. It really was love at first sight. We got engaged on Friday June 13 2008 and married 10 months later on April 17 2009. We got married at sunset in a quiet park in Gilbert Arizona that overlooked a lake. It was beautiful and natural....just as our love is. We currently live in a 4 bed 2 bath house in Mesa with our 2 pitbulls "Mia" and "Karma".

I have always loved Helicopters ever since I was a young girl. In fact, my dad is a helicopter pilot therefore- I have been around them alot! I dream of becoming a flight nurse on a helicopter here in the city. Although, I am not sure when I will start school for that. I love crafting. I often make necklaces, earrings and bracelets with beads. I love painting on canvas. (My kitchen is Bistro themed and I have painted fun bistro type things for the kitchen). I'm obsessed with anything the shines or glitters. My wedding dress had glitter and jewels stitched in every inch of it...and I mean everywhere-- from top to bottom.My wedding cake was covered in diamonds. I even have a big bowl of diamonds as my coffee table centerpiece. I love camping and hiking. We often hike a huge mountain in the middle of the city called Camelback. It has a 360* view of the entire city of Phoenix. In the summer, to escape the 118* weather, we drive a few hours up north and camp almost every weekend.
Last but not least, Our one year wedding anni is coming up in April so DH and I are taking a 5 day cruise to Baja Mexico. We went on one to the Bahamas for our honeymoon and now, can't wait to go on another!! We already can't stop talking about it!!!

That's about it for now!! I look forward to answering all your questions!!!
February 9th, 2010, 09:33 AM
20 Facts about Me

#1- I have lived in Arizona my entire life but have never seen the Grand Canyon
#2- I am TERRIFIED of elevators and swimming in lakes
#3- I was born on Halloween, a Friday night, and a full moon.
#4- I was named after my aunt
#5- I know how to fly R22 and R44 helicopters
#6- I played girls football in high school
#7- I rather go camping then stay in a hotel
#8- I received my nursing license before my drivers license
#9- I have played the violin since I was 6 years old
#10- I always have a camera with me
#11- I have my nose and navel pierced
#12- I had my tonsils removed when I was 19
#13- Ive been coloring my hair since I was 12
#14- I know how to change my own tire, oil and brakes on my car
#15- I still talk to friends that I've known since pre-school
#16- I used to be a 911 dispatcher
#17- I purposely live across the street from a hospital JUST so I can watch the helicopters land
#18- I can't have any acidic foods
#19- I have 23 stars tattooed on my back from my neck down to my butt
#20- I have never broken a bone
February 9th, 2010, 11:53 AM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Interesting facts about you!!! You and my husband would probably get along great. In the next month he's going to start working as a firefighter (military)/EMT at a place here that does the majority of the air lifts for medicals and accidents. He's really excited about it although I think the extra 300 bucks a month may have something to do with that. It's great that you and your family are all so close. There's nothing better than family.

My questions for Thursday (you may have answered them at some point in the past)

1. How many kids do you want.
2. Do you want boys or girls?
3. Are you and your ex still friends?

Picture requests for Friday

where you "talk" to us from
The view out your front door.
Your favorite room in your house.
Your furbabies

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
February 11th, 2010, 06:59 PM
1. How many kids do you want.
2. Do you want boys or girls?
3. Are you and your ex still friends?

So-- looks like Paige is the only one interested in me hahah!!!
Well Paige- I want 2 kids ( both girls) Hubby wants 3 kids with at least one boy in the mix.
As for as my Ex's go, I do still talk to the 2 serious ones I had that latest over 2 years each. They are both still in the same city I am and I actually see them often. In fact, the boyfriend who introduced Mike and I was at our wedding They didn't end on bad terms, we just grew apart so we all stayed in touch.
--And I am posting pics that I was supposed to post yesterday but got too busy with work

*Us in the Bahamas on our honeymoon*

*This is our ceremony*

*A cute wedding pic of us*

*Me right after competing in a biathlon*

*Me doing my FAVORITE thing*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search