So give it to me straight....

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So every month, when I start having pain down my legs at 3DPO, that's a pretty good indication that I'm not pregnant, right? Or that even if my egg got fertilized there's about zilch chance it's going to make it to the implantation stage?

Part of me just wants to just go to NTNP for now until we figure out what's going on with my body. This is only our 4th cycle trying, but it's been so frustrating. I've been ovulating late (CD24) since I got my period back after weaning, so it seems like we wait and wait and wait to be able to try, we try, I ovulate, and 3 stinking days later I already know I'm not pregnant. Not that I want to have false hope, but seriously? Ugh. I past the crying point for tonight. Now I'm mad.

My Ovulation Chart
March 12th, 2010, 02:00 AM
Super Mommy
Maybe go see a doctor about it. Have it seen to and then you wont be this frustrated.....

Dx - unicornuate uterus - ask me, i am not shy
March 12th, 2010, 06:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I do have an appointment for March 30th....I was just wondering.

My Ovulation Chart
March 12th, 2010, 12:07 PM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Honestly I don't know. I wish I could tell you for sure. How long is your LP usually? Having never been pregnant I have no idea if you get the same symptoms or not. Maybe one of the ladies who has had a baby can help you out. *hugs*

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
March 12th, 2010, 01:04 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My LP is 11-12 days long.
My thinking is this: I used to have cramping down my leg but not until 8DPO. I always took it as a sign that AF was on the way. The cycle I was pregnant with my son I don't remember having the cramping.
Now I have cramping starting at 3 DPO. That can't "technically" be a sign that my period is on it's way...10 days before it shows up?! At 3DPO, my body couldn't even know whether or not my egg go fertilized. So I'm feeling like whatever is causing the pain is happening days before the fertilized egg would have a chance to implant, and preventing it from happening.
The last couple of months, when I had the pain so early, at first I'm upset, and then I think that I guess I don't KNOW that it means I'm NOT pregnant, so I don't give up hope completely until AF shows up. And then I feel dumb for even thinking we had a chance, when apparently I should have know at 3DPO that there was NO way.

My Ovulation Chart
March 12th, 2010, 01:32 PM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My wonderful doctor told me to never give up. Never think you can't get pregnant or assume your out that month until AF shows. Endo is affected by hormones are unfortunately they are always going crazy in our bodies.

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
March 15th, 2010, 02:32 AM
Super Mommy
I had that before my lap. it would start first week after ovulation. i would cramp and it would just get worse until AF. i also had a LP of about 12 days with some premenstrual spotting. that is endo. it did go away with having a lap and using progesterone cream

Dx - unicornuate uterus - ask me, i am not shy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search