I'm SUPER nervous.....

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 12th, 2010, 09:07 PM
*Mommy2Remington*'s Avatar ~MommyTo2~
Okay- So I've been kinda quiet about this (expect for my blog)---
I am just about on CD35 and having pretty bad nausea today. See, I don't know when I ovulated so I'm not sure how many days past O I am but I can sure tell you that I haven't had this long of a cycle in over a year. My average cycles are 29-31 days. I have been testing Neg on $1 store tests....but I don't know if I can fully trust those test. I mean, C'mon- how good can a $1 store cheepies be?? I know some test Pos on them but ......I dont know still. So we went out and bought 3 FRER tests and I am going to test once tonight before bed (cause I'm driving myself crazy right now) and I'll test again in the morning and Sunday morning, obviously if AF hasn't arrived by then. Im SOOOO terrified and nervous!! I REALLY hope AF is late cause I'm prego, but I'm SOO terrified AF is late because I O'd late. I don't know what to think!!! I have been pretty nauseous this evening but as I was explaining to DH, I don't know if its all in my head JUST BECAUSE I am 'late' and hoping I'm preg. You know how your mind plays tricks on ya right??? I just hope this is a REAL symptom and its not in my head...If I we're preg, I would be almost 5 weeks---it wouldn't be too early for nausea right???
March 12th, 2010, 11:11 PM
rachel.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
not too early for nausea. as soon as implantation occurs, hormones change and that causes pg symptoms. KUP!!!

non-vaxing, non-circing, co-sleeping, baby-wearing, attachment-parenting my babies
March 12th, 2010, 11:42 PM
What about me getting Negs on $1 tests? Do you trust those? I've been getting alll negs so I'm testing with FRER in the morning...IM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!! I really hope this is it!!!!
March 12th, 2010, 11:53 PM
Crys's Avatar Vampire Loving Mama :)
Send a message via MSN to Crys Send a message via Yahoo to Crys
OMG DON"T WAIT!!!!!

Test!!!!!!

I hope this is it for you hun!!!!

March 13th, 2010, 09:44 AM
Lol, I never recommend $ tests unless it's absolutely necessary. I know it says they pick up hCG at 25mlU< but that is bulllshi*. Now, I recommend Equate pink dye +/- all the time. I took one with DD, not FMU, and got a very pretty pink plus sign. My hCG that day after a blood draw was only 17, so they are really good tests. I would get something a little... more expensive I guess? Now go out and test! You have me alllll excitedddd!!!!!!!!!!!

non-vaxing, non-circing, co-sleeping, baby-wearing, attachment-parenting my babies
March 13th, 2010, 09:55 AM
UPDATE-- Not a good update though.......tested last night with dollar store test and I saw a second pink line, but it disappeared after a few mins...??? Then I took the FRER test this morning and it was a BFNNNNNN!!!!!! UGH!!!! I don't get it!! Is it possible to still test neg if Im pregnant?? Or should I just give up. I still am trying to figure out why all of a sudden my period/cycle is so late! I took clomid last month and usually take it every other month to help "keep my cycle in-line" so it still should be fine right?? IM GOING CRAZY!!!! Should I get a blood test done? Is it possible to get Neg FRERs but POS blood tests??
March 13th, 2010, 10:02 AM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Get blood work!!!!!!!!! Some women don't test positive on pee sticks until 8 or 9 weeks. And no it's not too early for the nausea. My friend new she was pregnant at 3 weeks because she was stick all the time. I hope this is it for you!!!!

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
March 13th, 2010, 10:23 AM
ditto what paige said.

March 13th, 2010, 10:36 AM
Okay...Im going to look around for a clinic or something that can do it. I don't know if I can wait till monday to get blood work (my RE is only open M-F)....OMG!!! I'm sooo nervous. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom cause I don't see pink when I wipe ....I hope this is it!!!!!
March 13th, 2010, 10:44 AM
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! Okay...I called my REs office just in case and they are open!! BUT-----when I asked the lady if I could come in for blood work she asked "Are you testing Neg with urine?" I said yes. She then said "Well, then you're not pregnant so theres no reason why you should come in for a blood test"....WHAT THE HECK!!!!!!!!! OMG!! She didn't ask any questions about my cycle, meds NOTHING!! My hubby is furious right now saying that she has NO CLUE our circumstances right now therefore, can't just say "You're not pregnant then....." UGH!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I get a pos just so I can bring the test to that lady and shove it in her face!!!!
March 13th, 2010, 12:04 PM
i would have told that b**** to shove a stick up her a**. you don't have to get positive urine tests to be pregnant. and this would be why she is not a doctor, and merely answers phones. oh, the ignorance of some people. keep testing! or call her back and demand to speak to her supervisor. if she is not your re, she should not be telling you whether or not you're pregnant. now i'm mad.

March 13th, 2010, 02:39 PM
OOOOH trust me!!! If only I could have reached through that phone and slapped her on the face. When I hung up, I literally said "Did she really just tell me that!?" When I go back to my RE, I plan on telling him about this. I think that was very rude of her to say that. IF ANYTHING- she should have just said, "Well, just wait a few more days and test again. If you have any concerns, feel free to come in ..." BUT NO!!! That B*** has the decency to just say "You're not pregnant!" Yea okay-- I guess I'm not pregnant cause she said Im not!! ooooh goodness....some people just do not have common courtesy.
March 24th, 2010, 07:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Pebblesbuddy
Did AF ever show?
March 24th, 2010, 08:07 PM
Yea...unfortunatly-- she showed her face like 3 days later or something. UGh!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search