Just thought I would share....

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 16th, 2010, 07:47 PM
*Mommy2Remington*'s Avatar ~MommyTo2~
Of course....all of us who have been TTC for over a year, or even less, gets pretty emotional when AF arrives.
Well- I've been saying "I'm okay with starting AF this month...yadda yadda" Well, I just went potty to do my 'tampon exchange' and when I turned to throw the applicator away- I see the boxes and sticks of neg pregnancy tests in my garbage. I don't know about you-- but that was the one thing that makes me emotional about all this. I see tampons and neg preg tests in the same garbage pale. Not a pretty sight....UGH!!! Those two things shouldn't be in the same month!!!! On top of that, I started Clomid today and its already giving me the hormone headache and making me feel grumpy. I'm getting so tired of this TTC bull****. I mean C'Mon!!!!! When the hell will it be MY TURN!!!! .....Oh Lord have mercy...this will be a loooooong month......
March 16th, 2010, 08:43 PM
LindseyMarie's Avatar Professionally Awesome
Send a message via AIM to LindseyMarie
*HUGS* I'm sorry hun... I've throught about that before too how it shouldn't be like that, they both shouldn't be in the trash! I hope you get your BFP soon.

After years of trying, 2 years of fertility meds, multiple surgeries, blood draws and needle sticks, some awful pre-IVF complications, and endometriosis and PCOS,
We are done TTC. Praying for peace as we accept this...
Hoping for some comfort after our most recent (and 3rd) surgery and starting Lupron!

March 16th, 2010, 09:31 PM
*Mommy2Remington*'s Avatar ~MommyTo2~
Thanks Lindsey-- I'm just being a sour patch about this TTC crap right now. We're now on cycle 14 but are preventing this cycle just so I can make it through fall semester without having to deliver a baby in the middle of it. SO I already know that I wont get a BFP this cycle-- ..... I went to the park today with my 6 month PREGNANT sister and her 6 month PREGNANT best friend (oh that was fun) and when I was walking towards them, another PREGNANT lady bumped into me. I was like "AHHH PREGNANT PEOPLE EVERYWHERE!!!" ...and then about 10 mins later I had to take my first clomid pill of the month--I literally choked it down while glaring at those pregnant ladies. I'm allowed to be bitter right? I mean-- its my 14 cycle, I have some room to be bitter!
March 17th, 2010, 03:55 PM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You totally have the right to be bitter. I am too!!! Last night Mellow Mushroom was FULL of newborns. A restaurant that holds 50 people should not have 10 newborns in it. You will have your turn!!

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
March 20th, 2010, 05:01 PM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Are you feeling better>?

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
March 24th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Pebblesbuddy
You have every right to be bitter. It seems so unfair with all these fertile mertiles floating around who get pregnant by breathing. And while we have to deal with all the problems? I hope you are feeling better
March 25th, 2010, 06:46 AM
Super Mommy
been there, done that.....i am even getting jealous of my IF friends falling preggy.......good grief

Dx - unicornuate uterus - ask me, i am not shy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search