Endo Flare :(

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2010, 08:31 PM
*Mommy2Remington*'s Avatar ~MommyTo2~
Whenever I ovulate with Clomid, I get the biggest Endo flare that last the day of O and the 2 days after...and oh boy-- its kicking my butt tonight!! Any one have any tips on how they deal with their Endo flares?? Im going craaaazy!!!!
March 30th, 2010, 07:47 AM
rachel.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wish I knew something that worked for me outside of booze/percocet but really, I don't know of anything. Maybe hot bath, heating pad? Sorry I'm not much help.

non-vaxing, non-circing, co-sleeping, baby-wearing, attachment-parenting my babies
March 30th, 2010, 10:04 AM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wish I knew too. I'm having one today. Before AF my lower back and legs from hips to knees hurt really bad and they're hurting so bad I can hardly walk today. I hope you're feeling better today!!!

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
March 30th, 2010, 11:20 PM
akicequeen02's Avatar Super Mommy
I wish I had a cure. I am a fan of the medications and heat pad and a bed. That is about all that will do anything. My MD gave me an anti-inflammatory, but really heavy duty pain meds is the only thing that helps.

Tiffany
March 30th, 2010, 11:29 PM
*Mommy2Remington*'s Avatar ~MommyTo2~
Well-- DH took care of me last night by cooking dinner while I was 'couch bound'. He was super sweet. I said "Ah man, I gotta potty" and he literally came and picked me up like a princess and carried me to the bathroom cause it hurt so bad to walk!!! I thought it was sooo sweet! Today I woke up and 'thought' the pain was gone.....but it hit again this afternoon, not nearly as bad as yesterday. I think by tomorrow it will be gone for sure. I just don't know why our bodies are made to hurt during O, yet we need to BD like crazy during O......doesn't my body know those two things are impossible if they happen at the same time?? Thank goodness for instead cups No BD required
April 1st, 2010, 06:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Pebblesbuddy
What has helped me is a heating pad and some Advil. The heating pad really does wonders. I microwave it and make it as hot as I can and put in the little pack that it comes with. So when I put it on my skin it isn't boiling. It definitely helps me!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search