Keri!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2010, 05:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Not like I was stalking your chart or anything....but do you have something to tell us?

My Ovulation Chart
April 12th, 2010, 06:41 PM
Crys's Avatar Vampire Loving Mama :)
Send a message via MSN to Crys Send a message via Yahoo to Crys
She does!

and she just updated fb..

now she should come here

April 12th, 2010, 06:53 PM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad she spilled the beans!!!

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
April 12th, 2010, 10:15 PM
*Mommy2Remington*'s Avatar ~MommyTo2~
HI ladies........Well I DO have some SUPER good news....after 14 LOOOOOOOONG months ------------I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so freaking excited!!!! It is now sinking in...I think. I tested this morning cause AF didn't show (although I was just thinking that I must have ovulated late) So anyways, the test turned positive before I even wiped!!! I immediately drove to my sisters and tested with a different brand at her house and it was positive right away!! I then bought 2 more tests, differant brands, on the way home and tested positve with those so then I realized that this was really happening!!!
I waited to tell DH till he got home. Our one year anni is Saturday so I told him I had a early present for him that I had been working on for a long time. I put all 4 tests in a box, wrapped with a bow. He opened them and just stared at them. Then he looked at me and said "Are you serious!"-- I started crying and said "Baby, I'm pregant" and of course we both started bawling!!!!
We then went to the parents houses and told them. They were over the moon with excitment! I wrote "Im pregnant" on my bellly and I told them by lifting my shirt up!! It was the best moment EVER!!!!!

April 13th, 2010, 07:40 AM
those pics made me cry!

Nothing better than pics of aweosme bfp's!

April 13th, 2010, 08:16 AM
Thanks ladies!!!!
And Crys--- I woke up and as soon as I saw the "pregnant" on the test I started bawling!!! I can't believe I'm really pregnant!!! I thought this would NEVER happen!!! I even cried Sunday night to DH about not being pregnant. Was telling him that I want to stop tyring and just adopt ...yadda yadds (you all know how that goes ) Anyways, so when I got the positives I was like "WHAT!!!!!"

OMG!! Waking up to this feeling is great!! OH and last night, DH was being soo cute! He went to the store and got coco butter and rubbed it on my belly. He was putting his ear on my belly saying "the baby was farting just like daddy" HAHAHA!!! He is soo cute! He rubs my belly all the time now! I LOVE THIS!!
April 13th, 2010, 08:20 AM
that is too awesome Keri!

Feel free to share some of that baby dust!We have stopped ttc and just are dtd for now. but would always love some baby dust lol

April 13th, 2010, 08:38 AM
IneedCoffee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats!!

My Blog
April 13th, 2010, 09:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats! I am so happy for you. I had just been telling DH how it is so sad that everyone on the TTC w/ endo board has been trying for SO long and nobody is getting pregnant. So it gives us hope to see that it IS possible! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

My Ovulation Chart
April 13th, 2010, 03:15 PM
Yes I know!! Its been a LONG time since we've seen a BFP on this board. Also, on the board I host- there hasn't been BFP in a looong while but yesterday we got TWO on there--me and another lady thats been trying for a while now!
to EVERYONE!!!!!
April 13th, 2010, 05:05 PM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I thought about you off an on today!!! I'm just so happy for you.

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
April 13th, 2010, 09:03 PM
Thanks Paige!! I am so in love with the fact that I have a baby growing inside me DH is soo obsessed with calling me "mommy" and "His baby mama" hahaha AND OOOOOH BOY!!! The sore boob phase has hit!! And they aren't sore like AF is arriving...they are sore like a semi truck ran them over!!! and its the whole dam boob!!! BUT I LOVE IT cause I know why they hurt !!

Anyways, I can't emphasize enough to you ladies on how thankful and grateful I am to have you all in my life. You have supported me SO much and for so long in my TTC journey. You all kept me going, gave me hope, kept positive thoughts in my head. I really do give you all credit for keeping me strong through all this. Of course my hormones are flying through the roof right now but I tear up every time I read one of your post about TTC cause I know what your feeling, I know how you want to give up sometimes or think it will never happen.. But you MUST keep at it. Try and do EVERYTHING you can cause the reward at the end is - Pricelss!! If you don't mind...I'm not leaving this board! I want to watch everyone of you get BFPs. I want to give you all the support you gave me and to remind you to not give up!! Stay strong!!!!
Thank you agian ladies and I'm passing all my extra baby dust to you ALLL!!! *just send me some sticky dust in return *

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search