U/S Update!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2010, 06:07 PM
*Mommy2Remington*'s Avatar ~MommyTo2~
*UPDATE*
Okay...well--the appt went as well as it good be I guess!!

First...DH got into a fender bender (accident) on his way to the ultrasound so long story short-- He didn't make it to the appt!

As for the appt- they put the ultrasound gadget right on top of my belly and immediately saw a sac!!!.....but thats it....just a sac. They aren't seeing a baby in there yet but they kept saying over and over again that it is still super early. (I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow). But of course I was thinking in my head "How do some people see heartbeats at 5 weeks? And I can't even see a blob at 6 weeks?"

So anyways, after doing and internal ultrasound as well- doc came and talked to us. As he examined the photos he said he could clearly see the start of the placenta as well as a perfect fluid sack and he is 'almost' positive we don't see baby just cause its too early. He described the pregnancy as " dime sized " therefore, imagine how small the baby must be at this point if the sack is the size of a dime....therefore, its still pretty hard to see baby.

I don't know....I guess I should be jumping for joy, but I just thought more would be going on in there. I'm just soooo terrified to get my hopes high then get the crushed if this doesn't work out. My mom, sister and hubby keep saying "If there was something to be worried about, Doc would have said something" I'm not bleeding, not crampy, my boobs are super sore, I'm getting small pimples, peeing every 20 mins and getting nauseous....but I still feel bummed. I did ask if I could get my betas drawn again...and they did...I'll get those results on Monday. ALSO- I got back in 10 days for another scan. They said we should have a heartbeat by then cause I'll be 7.3 weeks. *sigh* what do you all think? AND THE TRUTH!!! Is it reallllly THAT early to see anything? Or do you think mabye this pregnancy isn't doing well? Or do you think baby is just super tiny right now?

Read more: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f7...#ixzz0lyXSryC9 (U/S in the morning!!!!!!)
April 23rd, 2010, 11:44 PM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I already gave you my opinion. Plus I agree, the doctor would have prepared you if he thought things weren't looking good. Some people do see a heart beat at 6 weeks and some don't until much later. I'm praying for you but I'm positive things are fine. I'm also feeling boy for you

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
April 24th, 2010, 12:31 AM
A boy??? Woo!!! I'll take whatever I can get!!

Okay, and silly thing- DH and I were watching "Trauma- life in the ER" (my favorite show) ANYWAYS- they had a patient in there that was in an accident and was 6 weeks pregnant. They did a scan on her and only saw that sac too!! I got sooo happy!!! I looked at hubby and said "That looks like mine"....It kinda made me feel alot better....I know its silly--but hey, it helped!!!!
April 24th, 2010, 06:28 AM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's not silly at all. Maybe that was God's way of letting you know it's ok

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
April 24th, 2010, 08:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I agree with Paige. Also, is it possible that you ovulated later than you thought? If your dates are off by just a few days, it could make a big difference at this stage.

My Ovulation Chart
April 24th, 2010, 10:05 AM
I think so Paige!! And I may have ovulated later then I thought. Thats what DOC said too!

That show last night made me feel so confident about this. Like I'm back to being pregnant and happy and excited!! YAY!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search