new here

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 27th, 2010, 09:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi all,
I posted this the other day but I just realized I posted it in the wrong place so I'm riposting it here.

Hi Ladies,
Looks like this is a place I'll be visiting from time to time now. It took me 8 months to get a proper diagnosis and I still haven't had a scope done to 100% prove it to me but at my last gyno appointment I got the lovely endo diagnosis. I have to have a pelvic ultrasound done this week but I finally got the ok to start TTC!
Hopefully this doesn't effect my fertility this time around. I have a little guy that's almost 3 and I'd be pretty sad if I found out I couldn't give him a sibling.
I'm curious, how long did it take all of you to get a proper diagnosis? It's crazy how many tests I've had done. My symptoms started off a bit off though and I've been seeing a GI doctor because it was believed for a long time that I had PI IBS.
With me my pain starts a week before my period and doesn't go away sometimes for a week to 2 weeks after my period is over. So basically I get a good 1 to 3 weeks of no pain. My periods are also all over the place so depending on the month I have more good days then bad or vice versa.
Anyways that's my introduction. It's nice to find a place on the internet where a group of woman kind of understand what I'm going through. Hope I get a chance to get to know you ladies well.
April 28th, 2010, 05:47 AM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My computer died as I was posting last night and I'm running out the door to work but I will post more tonight....I just didn't want you to think you were being ignored.

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC
April 28th, 2010, 02:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi and I haven't been officially diagnosed yet, but only went to the doctor about my symptoms in March for the first time. I'm having an MRI next week, and if I'm not pregnant within the next few months, I'm going to push to have a laproscopic surgery done.

My Ovulation Chart
April 28th, 2010, 05:20 PM
angel3y35's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome to the board!!! If you have any questions as your going through the process feel free to ask.

I'm Paige (28) and DH and I are on our 16 month TTC. This is our first Clomid cycle. It took me about 5 years to get a diagnosis. In the past 6 years I've had 3 laps, done BCP, Lupron, and the Depo shot.

Thanks to :shortcake: for my siggy

Our adoption miracle born 12/31/13

06/2004 - Lap for endo and cysts
08/2006 - Lap for endo and cysts
02/2010 - Lap for endo, cysts, and hydrosalpinx repair
02/2011 - Lap for endo, cysts, and RSO
12/2011 - TAH and LSO
5/2012 - Lap for adhesions
4/2013 - Lap for adhesions
Stage IV endometriosis, sever adenomyosis, PCOS, IC

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic: