Cait and Tasha!!!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 17th, 2012, 11:40 AM
kerian's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
please update us when u test?
i know you both testing today or tomorrow!

good luck and lots of baby dust for you both!!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

October 17th, 2012, 02:42 PM
Caleb's Mommy!
I've been stalking you all this week, Cait! I hope you have some exciting news for us when you test!
Due with #2 on July 10

October 18th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Stopping in for a moment since I knew you would want to know my test results today. Still sick unfortunately.

I got what I like to call a BFM or Big Fat Maybe. Definitely some kind of faint line where I've marked on the paper, but it may be too thin and I'm not even sure it's in the right place. I also don't think it had any color. Showed up about three minutes in.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
October 18th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ladies unfortunately all I have is bad news. I woke up and took tow pg tests at three in the morning. And both were negative. I just do not understand. My temps are still up! How is this possible. I started spotting this morning and I have horrendous cramps so the inevitable is coming. I am beyond devastated and I wish I was home with DH. We have decided to take a break until after the holidays. Hopefully we get pg naturally but if not then we will hit the ground running after Christmas with another iui/ clomid cycle. I just need time for my mind and especially my heart to heal. Thank you for the prayers and for the baby dust. I promise I will be back on soon. I get home Monday night. I you ladies.

And good luck Tasha!

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12
October 18th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Oh no Cait I can't believe it! Your temps look so good! What's the sensitivity of your tests?

TTC Blog
10-21-12
October 18th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Caleb's Mommy!
Cait, I'm so sorry I hate charts that look so good that result in BFNs. It's so cruel! I wish you lots of luck, refreshment, and of course, baby dust in these upcoming months.
October 18th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenoj View Post
Stopping in for a moment since I knew you would want to know my test results today. Still sick unfortunately.

I got what I like to call a BFM or Big Fat Maybe. Definitely some kind of faint line where I've marked on the paper, but it may be too thin and I'm not even sure it's in the right place. I also don't think it had any color. Showed up about three minutes in.

Tasha, i can totally see that line!!!! are you gonna test again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cait&AngelAbove View Post
Ladies unfortunately all I have is bad news. I woke up and took tow pg tests at three in the morning. And both were negative. I just do not understand. My temps are still up! How is this possible. I started spotting this morning and I have horrendous cramps so the inevitable is coming. I am beyond devastated and I wish I was home with DH. We have decided to take a break until after the holidays. Hopefully we get pg naturally but if not then we will hit the ground running after Christmas with another iui/ clomid cycle. I just need time for my mind and especially my heart to heal. Thank you for the prayers and for the baby dust. I promise I will be back on soon. I get home Monday night. I you ladies.

And good luck Tasha!
oh honey i am so sorry!!! (((hugs))), your temps looked so good, i was convinced it was gonna be a yes!!! when does your DH get back?

October 18th, 2012, 11:02 AM
I tested again with SMU after about 3 hours 45 minutes and didn't see anything. Going to try and not test again until tomorrow morning.

TTC Blog
10-21-12
October 18th, 2012, 03:47 PM
Thanks ladies. I am not sure what the sensitivity of my tests are. AF started around lunchtime. I am so mad at my chart. It gave me such false hope. I was so so so sure. I think I am still in shock. I am out of town at my SIL's. I won't see DH until Monday.

Tasha good luck with testing tomorrow!

12-10-10 2-6-12
October 18th, 2012, 11:57 PM
Aw I'm sorry AF showed. I was hoping maybe your tests just weren't sensitive enough.

I tested again about 11pm and got another faint line. It's in a different place though so I don't know if that means one of them was faulty or if it's just because they were different batches. I'm going to pick up some FRERs tomorrow but will probably save them for Saturday's FMU and continue to use the ICs until then.

TTC Blog
10-21-12
October 19th, 2012, 08:42 AM
Got a BFN this morning.

TTC Blog
10-21-12
October 20th, 2012, 11:14 AM
aw Tasha, i am sorry!!!! my heart is breaking for both of you.

October 21st, 2012, 01:57 PM
Tasha your chart says that you got a bfp!

12-10-10 2-6-12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search