November 2012 endo sisters random chat thread

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 1st, 2012, 10:56 AM
kerian's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
wow, November!!! now thats scary!!!!
but at least i am 1 month closer to TTC!!!!

how are all you lovely ladies doing?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

November 1st, 2012, 01:06 PM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad to see the back of October. The weather has been so nice and cool the last week or so, I really hope it keeps up and we don't have another heat wave. I know I can't count on that though, my luck it will be 80 degrees on Christmas.

I got an email from paypal saying my necklace has been shipped so I'm looking forward to getting that!
kerian likes this.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
November 2nd, 2012, 10:36 AM
Tasha, yay for it being there soon!!!

we have had weird weather lately. Nov is usually hot and it has been chilly. weird.

November 2nd, 2012, 02:47 PM
I am not a fan of hot weather so I'd much rather have it be chilly when it's supposed to be warm than the other way around!

TTC Blog
10-21-12
November 3rd, 2012, 10:38 AM
its usually hot and sunny here almost year round. in winter it can be a bit cooler and we have cold days. but i would say its warmer 75% of the time.

what you up to this weekend?

November 4th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Yeah same here. Summer for us is Match-October. It only gets down to freezing temps a few nights a year.

This weekend I developed a terrible migraine that just won't go away. I haven't been on the computer much because that makes it worse. I did get my necklace though!

kerian and vtharvey like this.

TTC Blog
10-21-12
November 5th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Tasha, its gorgeous!!!!!!!!

i hope your migraine goes away soon.

November 5th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Regular
Tasha - that necklace is gorgeous!!

Kerian - yea for being one month closer!! That's the same way I feel!

I can hardly believe it's November! I'm gearing up for a busy baking season - already booked until the end of November! Trying to juggle that and my regular 40-hour job has been a challenge and I've had to prioritize in a jiffy! I just feel like I'm going to blink and it will already be 2013!!!!
November 6th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Victoria, wow you sound so busy!!!!! i dont know how you find the time.

i am literally counting the weeks till i am on leave, i cannot wait for the holidays.
how has everyones week been so far?

November 7th, 2012, 04:48 PM
I am so ready for the holidays! Not really because I care about them, as much as that means it's almost cruise time. Only 67 more days...

I took an OPK today and it is pretty dark. Think I'll likely O in the next few days as that would put me right on target for my last ovulations.
kerian likes this.

TTC Blog
10-21-12
November 8th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Regular
Where is the cruise going? I love cruises and am super jealous that you get to go! Who all is going?
November 8th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Tasha, yay for a new O!!!! holding thumbs this is your cycle hon!!!!
and a cruise, i am jealous!!!!

hi Victoria, how you doing hon?

i am feeling so low today. i hate November! next week would have been my due date. hard to believe i would have been planning a 1st birthday.

November 8th, 2012, 03:23 PM
We are going with my mom and little sister. My older sister and her DH were also going to go but now I'm not sure if they will. It will upset my mom if they don't since this is a family vacation but they've known about it for months so it's not like they didn't have plenty of warning to save up and stuff. Sorry for the tangent there lol. We are going to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel Mexico over 7 days and it is going to be awesome!

I'm sorry Kerian. That would be super hard to deal with. I am really scared to get pregnant again so quickly but if I did my due date would be the same month based on LMP (it would be like the first or second of august by O date) and I think that would make dealing with July easier.

TTC Blog
10-21-12
November 9th, 2012, 06:19 AM
Regular
Oh Kerian, I am so sorry! Sending bigs hugs to you!!! This month will be hard but I know you will get through it. We are all here for you!

Tasha - that cruise sounds awesome!!! I hope your sister and her DH can make it but if they don't, don't let it spoil your trip! You are going to have a blast! I have been on several cruises and I have loved each one!

Things here are so-so. Since I thought I was going to do the clinical trial I started "washing out" on my hormones and now that I'm back on my body is like, "What the heck????" So I've been feeling nauseous and getting stabby pains where my left ovary is....not fun. But always staying optimistic that things will get better.
November 10th, 2012, 09:29 AM
thanks ladies.

Tasha, i am insanely jealous!!! and i hope for your moms sake they do go with.
thats crazy how close your due date would be.

Victoria, i hope your body calms down soon.

November 15th, 2012, 10:02 AM
hey ladies, how is everyone doing????

November 15th, 2012, 12:48 PM
I am super excited about the murder mystery dinner we are going to tomorrow. I bought a new dress, tights, and shoes for the first time in like forever. I got a little synopsis thing in my email about it and can't wait to find out which part I'm playing!

Quote:
The negative feelings directed at Marissa from her family and friends because of the rumored change of her will, along with pressure from Congresswoman Rebecca Walker to invest in Dr. Phillip Goodwin’s research for an alternative fuel source is taking its toll & the reson for the dinner party. Marissa’s adopted little brother, Lawrence Martin, is constantly bothering her with inquiries of her will. Marissa’s attorney, Edward Robinson, would be the only one who could know of possible changes.

Marissa is looking forward to an evening of relaxation with friends such as Beverly Martinez (soriority sister), Dawn Jackson (wife of her fav cousin), Kathleen Davis (her accountants wife), Abella Robinson (best friend) and their husbands. The rising music artist Vaness Brooks has also become a recent aquaintence. Angela Scott, the usual artist at Marissa’s dinners, is just a guest this evening and is obviously preterbed that her position is designated to someone else.
Other socialites such as Trevor Ward (abstract artist), Benjamin Reed (former professional baseball player), Sydney Bennett (award winning journalist), Samantha Price (author), & actresses Barbara Young &Andrea Sanders are attending. Recent breakups and rumoured affairs promise for an interesting evening to help allieviate Marissa’s stressed state of mind.
Oh and I may have gotten a positive OPK yesterday but it's a little iffy. My afternoon one looked a little under and then at night my urine was way diluted so it wasn't accurate. The morning it is way lighter so I'm thinking either tried and failed or it was a positive. We will see in the next few days.
kerian likes this.

TTC Blog
10-21-12
November 17th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Tasha, that looks like so much fun!!!!!

i hope you catch that little eggy this month! keeping fingers crossed!

November 19th, 2012, 09:50 AM
Tasha, your chart sows no O yet?
did you ever get a nice dark line?

November 19th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Nope I never did. I'm supposed to start provera today. My temp went up a little this morning but I don't think it's enough to signify O.

TTC Blog
10-21-12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search