tick tock

Forum: Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive with Endometriosis LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2013, 08:06 AM
kerian's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i think i am the only one here who is WTTC and not on anything to prevent the endo.
but every cycle i feel like my body is damaging itself thanks to the evil endo. and i worry about having to go through another lap constantly.

do you ladies feel like that sometimes? like every cycle is causing more damage and lessening your chances?

sometimes i feel like just because we cant TTC yet, that i am running out of time.

anybody feel the same?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

February 25th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes I have definately felt the same way. My mom had to have a hysterectomy when she was 33. It makes me feel like I only have until then to have my babies.

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12
February 26th, 2013, 09:15 AM
kerian's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
wow Cait, that is young. that is my age.

i do think though with all the medical advances you def have more years then that.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

February 26th, 2013, 04:25 PM
Cait&AngelAbove's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope so. I broke down the other feeling like a clock was ticking on high speed.

Thank you so much Bokkechick for the perfect siggie!!!
12-10-10 2-6-12
February 28th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh yes I definitely feel like that! When I had my lap done September 2011 my doctor said if I had kids already she would have asked DH's permission to give me a hysterectomy then. My mother also had to have a hysterectomy, but not until her 40's because the depo shot controlled things for her. Eventually she had to come off that because it was robbing her bones of calcium or something. I was on depo in 2010 and I don't feel like it helped me all the much. I've already come to terms with the fact that unless I have twins I will only have one bio kid because I'll get a hysterectomy before we have a chance to have two. Every day I worry that I'll need one before we get the chance to have one. Even now it's bad enough that I can't work and nothing has worked long term. I've never had a job for longer than like 9 months straight (I did work one place for two years because it was a school and we got winter and spring break off plus summer and it had super flexible hours) because you just can't take a week+ off every month and still have a job. I feel like until I get a hysterectomy I'm basically disabled.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search