We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Hi guys! I'm back to JM after a long hiatus. My babies just turned 8 and 6. Since receiving the implanon implant in July 2008, I've had serious female trouble, which has recently ended up with me having uterine polyps, ovarian cysts, and now the ever so wonderful endo. I have an appointment this Thursday, in which we will talk in detail regarding my hysterectomy, and also schedule it. SO and I have decided to wait until school starts to do the surgery, and have also decided to try for one last baby, so there will be no regrets after surgery. I'm sure we've missed this month but I have two months to try. Cross your fingers, as my next ovulation date is July 6-ish.
Anyone in a similar situation, or have been and had good outcomes?