We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I will make one of these this week with the Stitches posted so far to show you what they look like:
How to Make an Embroidery Sampler
Young girls in centuries past practiced embroidery stitches on samplers, fashioning motifs, alphabets and verses. Today, antique samplers have become treasured artworks. Modern crafters sometimes embroider on old linen to duplicate the old-time look.
1. Study sampler designs in books, museums and antique stores.
2. Collect embroidery patterns for motifs, verses or alphabets you hope to include.
3. Combine elements. Draw a chart of your overall design.
4. Select fabrics, thread colors and stitches.
5. Embroider your sampler and include your "signature."[/b]
xxx Lisa xxx
xxx Lisa xxx<div align="center">