Small underwear/training pants

Forum: FTT and Weight Gain Issues

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To FTT and Weight Gain Issues LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 10th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Regular
Hi- I haven't introduced myself yet I will get to that - but we have a long story that'll take a while to write. LOL.

Meanwhile I have a fast question: does anyone know where I can find (or order online) small boys underwear or training pants? My son is 2.5 and thinking about potty training, but the smallest underwear I can find are 2T/3T, which is laughable. He is still wearing 18 mo and 24 mo pants (and even some 12 mo shorts) and without a diaper some of these would fall off.

Thanks
Sara
September 10th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Hi- I haven't introduced myself yet I will get to that - but we have a long story that'll take a while to write. LOL.

Meanwhile I have a fast question: does anyone know where I can find (or order online) small boys underwear or training pants? My son is 2.5 and thinking about potty training, but the smallest underwear I can find are 2T/3T, which is laughable. He is still wearing 18 mo and 24 mo pants (and even some 12 mo shorts) and without a diaper some of these would fall off.

Thanks
Sara[/b]

Sara,
I know how you feel! My son is 6 and he wears the size 2T/3T - there would have been no way that would have worked when he was 2.5. Anyway, this site has some really small underwear that might work for him.

http://www.theecstore.com/

Good luck,

Jenn
September 10th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for that site!

September 10th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Regular
Quote:
Thanks for that site![/b]

I bought 2 t fruit of the loom hip huggers for my lil girl then took tucks in the sides...hth
September 11th, 2008, 09:57 AM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
I'm no help as we are just starting potty training but we are going to have that same problem so thanks Jenn for that site because I've been wondering the same thing!

September 16th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Regular
My son is almost 5 with a tiny waist. For the "cool" underwear, I've found that Hanes has a smaller waist line than Fruit of the Loom. I think the Hanes waist measurement for 2T/3T are around 17", whereas Fruit of the Loom is 20-20-1/2 ".

Makes it tough when all he wants is Transformers underwear, and you know they'll just fall down!

Hope this helps!
September 17th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
i agree, brandon is still pretty skinny and will be 3 next week, and hanes or disney underwear are the smallest we've found. they still have a big of saggybutt but he can keep them on his hips.
September 19th, 2008, 09:39 PM
Regular
Thanks!

I ordered a few things from the site. They have very cute little underwear. LOL

Sara

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search