Sorry for being MIA for so long!

Forum: FTT and Weight Gain Issues

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To FTT and Weight Gain Issues LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 1st, 2010, 08:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
So the last 2 months have been a nightmare...

March 18 Danny started getting the tummy bug.
March 23 -March 27 Danny was in the hospital due to dehydration.
April 2 Danny was finally getting back to normal, I went hiking and severely sprained my ankle.
April 15 I was able to walk on my foot again...very carefully, but my right arm was hurting so bad it was less painful to walk on my still sprained ankle! I get home from classes after my first day off crutches and Danny has croup. Over the next week he gets worse to the point of double doses of steroids and breathing treatments up to every 2 hours round the clock.
April 19 I go to my Dr because my arm is hurting so bad and they x-ray it to see if I have a stress fracture from the crutches...no fracture, come back 4.29 if not at least some better.
April 28 Danny has his hand in the van door when it closes...thankfully it is electric and after x-rays was not broken.
April 29 the pain is worse and spreading so I go in and they are supposed to schedule an MRI sometime next week or at the latest mid the next week... Danny's x-ray of his hand was done today and while the DR was in the room he heard Danny cough. I thought it was leftovers from croup but apparently it is a serious asthmatic cough...so he was allready on pulmicort .5 twice a day but now he also has 1.25 mg solution of xopenex every 6 hours...joy joy...if he isn't better by May 6 he has to go into his allergist early since he handles asthma also...

I have 6 final exams between May 10 and May 13 and get to do all of them left handed...I am right handed normally.

The Dr thinks I have torn the Interosseous Membrane in my right forearm. It is basically the only thing that holds the two bones in your lower arm in place. He doesn't think it is completely torn but it is significant enough that he wants an MRI and my arm is not to be used as well as it has to stay in a sling as it hurts just to hold it against my body...

So if you got through this you understand why I have been MIA and any prayers and thoughts would be GREATLY appreciated... It has been one thing after the other for a month and a half now!

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search