It's official...

Forum: FTT and Weight Gain Issues

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To FTT and Weight Gain Issues LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 15th, 2007, 07:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
By the time Kennedy is two she will be glowing after all the X-rays she's had/will have!!

So far in her life she's had 3 chest X-Rays and 2 flouroscopes done. Now she goes for more X-rays!!

Short of it...PT said in todays appointment that she really does want the X-Rays done. Not only because of her apparent leg-length discrepancy (even the creases of her legs show a difference), but because she wants to be 100% sure there's nothing wrong with the hip. Why? Because she wants to start taping K's leg in the right position to encourage proper musculature.

On a good note, though...she is still impressed with K's improvement. She said she is obviously getting stronger and that she has great resilience to get past each challenge she's had (running over her whole-long history)...including her most current. Hopefully that improvement will continue on and on

Sadie
May 15th, 2007, 07:57 AM
glasscandie's Avatar What I make is what I am
Send a message via AIM to glasscandie Send a message via Yahoo to glasscandie
Poor kid! At least XRays don't hurt lol I thought Julia was going to deflate with all the blood they were drawing a few months back lol
May 15th, 2007, 08:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
They did that to Kennedy last month, too! *LOL* They took 11 VIALS of blood out of that little bitty thing! 11 vials makes me dizzy...I can't imagine what it does to a 16lb baby!!!
May 16th, 2007, 03:50 AM
JustBecca's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to JustBecca
I hear ya on that one. I thought that Sadie was going to be glowing too! She has had so many X-rays, MRI's and CT's along with EEG's and EKG's and tubes and tubes of blood. I wish that we could fast forward into the future and someone figures out home to diagnois by looking at you....their own X-ray vision I guess.....lol

Thank you ~* Helen *~ for the best all about me siggie! You are absolutely fabulous!
May 16th, 2007, 05:33 AM
AnnaBananasMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Poor Kennedy! I hope she at least gets some sort of superpower out of the deal.

All kidding aside, I hope this round of test actually gives you some answers. It's so frustrating how much you have done to not get anywhere. I'm glad she at least continues to go about her business of developing well and getting stronger in spite of it all.

Video Montage of Anna's First Year
May 16th, 2007, 04:40 PM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
I hear you there. I am so sick of all the tests. I have several orders for blood work and one for a bone scan that I have been putting off because I just can't bare to see her go through anymore tests.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search