Mid month check in

Forum: FTT and Weight Gain Issues

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To FTT and Weight Gain Issues LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2007, 06:18 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How are we doing this month?

Brandon has a GI appt on the 30th. He's suppose to be up to 22.5lbs by then. We just got back from the coast and I weighed him when we got home and he was 21.5 only...but then this morning I weighed him and he was 22bs 4oz!!! He's been eating great. I find that when he's on the Periactin it helps to be off of it for a few weeks, then get back on and it jump starts his appetite again. He ate great yesterday!

I'm still so sick with morning sickness. I'm sooo tired of feeling this way, ugh. I have my 10wk checkup on Thurs
May 22nd, 2007, 06:49 AM
AnnaBananasMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Anna is eating much better since we changed things up a bit after the nutritionist appointment. She still isn't great, like she decided to skip lunch altogether yesterday and had a very small breakfast this morning. Still, there have been a lot of improvements. She decided last night that she loves spaghetti with meat sauce and was gulping it down, even ignoring her favorite fruits that were on the tray! We were very excited.

I went shopping last night for new foods to try with her. Let's see how it goes with them. It's so hard to find good, convenient foods for lunch that aren't full of sodium. I spent forever looking at every single label to find the high protein, low sodium, high calorie, high nutrition foods. It's not so easy!

Video Montage of Anna's First Year
May 22nd, 2007, 07:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Both girls are doing great on weight gain, which is surprising since their diets are still next-to-nothing. Molly eats very little, Kennedy less...but they're both packing on the pounds like crazy. Thank heavens for pediasure! I'll be putting their May weights in the sticky thread...but Molly broke the 22lb barrier, and Kennedy is closing in on the 18lb barrier! Hopefully at her next appointment we'll be able to get her swet test redone...and I'm toying with the idea of having it redone sooner. She's gained the pound the doctor wanted her to

I'm doing excellent...a mother's day gift of some new clothes has helped me feel 100 times better about myself (clothes that aren't 2 sizes too small will do that for your self esteem). So now, although I'm not the weight I used to be, I no longer look like a cow in my clothes because they fit so bad. On top of that I am almost done with the novel I've been writing, and am completely excited about that...even though it still has to go through two stages of edits

Ummm...that's about it for now. I'm very sure there's more, but I'm on my wayout the door for Kennedy's X-Rays. I'll see if there's anything to post after those!

Sadie
May 22nd, 2007, 09:26 AM
Veteran
We're alright. Dealing with tube issues, but picked up a few ounces, finally over 15 lb.
May 24th, 2007, 08:07 AM
Regular
We are doing alright. Now that C.L. is a year old the doctor is letting us give him Pediasure so we are giving him some of that. The doctor did not find anything from the blood tests or x-rays but, they are still thinking it could be an endocrine problem. He was up to 16 pounds 9 oz at his WIC appointment early in the month but, a couple of days ago at the doctor he was 16 pounds 5 and a half ounces. So he has been losing weight recently.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search