We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Okay, sorry for the MIA-ness of me. IT's been a crazy couple of weeks. I will try to keep it short, which is difficult for me
1. K has been officially diagnosed with CF. While it should seem just horrible, I'm actually relieved to have the doubt and questioning behind me. We are, by far, not done learning all of her issues, but this is a major one out of the way, we can work on it.
2. the OT and I have pinned down some of K's issues linked to her hypotonia. I.E. she's not swallowing right. She can chew, and that's about all she can do properly. She places food by fingers/hand...and can't swallow right, leading to gagging/choking episodes if I don't watch her eat solids.
3. K is officially walking! The PT is THRILLED by this, says that she can't believe K is walking at ALL with her issues. She believes she will need a heel lift, but we're waiting to see. As of right now taping is the way to go for her
4. Molly is asking constantly for food now! She doesn't eat half of it, and she's not gaining tons of weight, but she's starting to ask! Now I just need more ideas of what to give her *LOL*
5. I finished my novel, well...I finished writing. I'm editing now and cleaning it up for attempted selling in a few months.
6. DS is out of school now...the boredom of summer has already hit and we haven't been out of school a week...this is going to be a LONG summer.
That's it for now. I'll try to be more acctive now...but we have a ton of doctor's appts in the next few weeks (for Molly and K both)...so it may be a little slow in coming!