little update on us

Forum: FTT and Weight Gain Issues

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To FTT and Weight Gain Issues LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 7th, 2007, 04:19 AM
JustBecca's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to JustBecca
Life here has been crazy. There is so much going on that I do not know where to start.

Kal and I are doing good.

Gabe is still will not eat a whole lot. He has lost about 2 lbs. I have to call his GI and talk about what we can do. He has gotten picky with his food which is so not cool when he hardly eats. I just have no idea what to do anymore. He just doesn't like food. He still has the pediasure so at least he is getting something. I think that I might change the time that he gets it today and see if that makes a difference. It is so hard because I want him to eat. I thought about trying to give him babyfood but then I remembered that when he was a baby he wouldn't eat it...lol. He does like peanut M&M's which I know are so bad to give him but at this point if he is going to eat something I am going to give it to him.

Lilly is doing good. Gabe is constantly punching her in the face and she does nothing about it. She passed all her school tests with 100's. Today is her Kindergarten BBQ. She is so excited.

Sadie is having a lot of issues with school. I took her to the Neurologist for the first time in 2 years because she is having difficulties remembering things and has forgotten things like what sounds the letters make. She is scheduled for an MRI, EEG and some blood work.

I have been fighting with the school to have her tested for an IEP or the 504 plan. They do not want to do it because she is technically passing. She is only passing because she gets a lot less work than every other kid in 2nd grade. She gets to take things home and gets extra time and all that. Her teacher has been really good but the ones that make the call are horrible. Hopefully I will be getting some answers soon.

Well that is a quick update on us.

Thank you ~* Helen *~ for the best all about me siggie! You are absolutely fabulous!
June 10th, 2007, 06:15 AM
AnnaBananasMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry Gabe is getting more picky on you. That must be hard. I'm thankful Anna is still young enough not to be completely rebellious. I can usually have her try something new if I eat a few bites of it off of her plate and make goofy "yum yum" noises. I'm glad he's at least accepting the Pediasure. Hopefully changing up the time will help with food issues. And peanut M&Ms, hey, they have protein in them, right??

Sorry to hear of Sadie's issues in school. Hopefully you will be able to get her the help she needs.

Video Montage of Anna's First Year
June 11th, 2007, 03:39 AM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
Sorry to hear Gabe isn't eating well. Good luck with the GI dr and on getting him to eat.

Congrats to Lilly on doing so well in school.

Sorry Sadie is having probs in school. Hopefully the school will do something to help her soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search