Oh geez...

Forum: FTT and Weight Gain Issues

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To FTT and Weight Gain Issues LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 12th, 2007, 11:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Okay...so, we just had Molly's geneticist appt this morning...followed by the nutritionist this afternoon and guess what...

SHE LOST WEIGHT!!!

According to the nutritionists scale, she lost 1.5 lbs. Her weight is now identical to the weight she had 3 months ago at her appt then. *headdesk* We don't know how it happened, because she's been doing sooo much better about eating. The only thing we can figure is the three days she was sick a couple of weeks ago just totally did her in.

So...we're back WAY below the charts. Just when we got to them...we fell off the wagon. *sigh*

Oh, and Molly is going to get a sweat test now that K's had her diagnosis...and K is getting a FULL genetic analysis to find her CF genes. Then they'll run one on Molly, knowing what to look for.

Sadie
June 12th, 2007, 03:07 PM
AnnaBananasMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I KNOW I responded to this earlier today! What happened??

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about Molly's weightloss. I can imagine how frustrating that must be for you. I'm nervous that we might find something similar at Anna's next appointment due to this teething episode. Hopefully all of her CF tests come back negative, though!!

Video Montage of Anna's First Year
June 12th, 2007, 06:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
HUGS, it sounds awfully frustrating. I hope things turn around for you guys.
June 23rd, 2007, 05:32 AM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
It is sooooooooo frustrating when they lose weight. I hope all goes well with the test and also that she starts gaining again soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search