Can i join

Forum: FTT and Weight Gain Issues

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To FTT and Weight Gain Issues LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 27th, 2008, 02:56 PM
becky_mommyof4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi my name is Becky mommy to Scottie 3 ,Haley2 and Katie 6 weeks believe it or not we had fertility issues and took us a while to have our son and 7 months which isn't long to have our daughters.. My son had reflux and my daughter Haley was diagnosed with Gerd and failure to thrive at 5 weeks and was hospitalized and at 3-4 months she started gaining weight and is healthy now my daughter Katie is 6 weeks tomorrow and is only 7lbs 3 oz as of this week she was 7lbs 4oz at birth and was 7lbs 5 oz a couple weeks ago she throws up but nothing like my daughter did the Dr put her on zantac and reglan which i decided against for now since she seems to be doing better since they switched her formula to Enfamil A.R.. so we are on weekly visits till she stat\ gaining.. want to know anything else just ask

March 27th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Caeden'sMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Of course you can join, though i'm sorry you have to.

Your daughter is adorable, and i really hope she starts gaining soon... But in the meantime, this is a great place to ask questions, vent, receive support, or whatever you need. It's a little slow, but the ladies on here are absolutely great.
March 28th, 2008, 06:31 AM
Super Mommy
Hey, you made it over here! Welcome. I go between the two boards as my DD has reflux, but also the FTT. Hopefully your littlest DD will be like her bigger sister and just have the FTT due to GERD and will start to feel better soon and will start to grow once you start solids. I know solids really helped my DD - we did cereal mixed with corn oil and formula with a fruit or veggie added three times a day once she was 6-7 months and that's when she finally went up on the growth curve rather than down. Right now she's become Ms Indepedence and won't eat that for us anymore though - she just wants table food, but with only two teeth she can't keep it in her mouth that good! But she's trying. I just hope she gets this figured out before her next weight check in two months.
Anyway, welcome!
- Xty
March 28th, 2008, 07:37 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
Welcome, I'm sorry you have to join this board but I'm glad there is somewhere that people in our situation can go for advice and reassurance. I hope you daughter starts gaining for you soon.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
March 30th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome!

April 2nd, 2008, 01:23 PM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
Your daughter is sooo cute! I hope she starts packing on the lbs soon.

April 2nd, 2008, 02:42 PM
becky_mommyof4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
she gained 6oz since last week yay i am happy i hope she keeps gaining faster

April 3rd, 2008, 06:03 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to frgsonmysox Send a message via MSN to frgsonmysox Send a message via Yahoo to frgsonmysox
YAY!!!! I'm glad she's back to gaining!
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
April 3rd, 2008, 08:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
That's great!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search