Eyes please! Faint positives?

AIP Peestick Gallery

Compare your test with others in our comprehensive gallery

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To AIP Peestick Gallery LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2013, 07:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
After having mild cramps for the last 4 days, I started to get suspicious; I rarely ever get ovulation cramps nor for that long.

This cycle, I decided to test for ovulation because I wanted to figure out just when my o typically is. I started at CD11. My LMP was 2/13. And as I posted earlier, that was 4 days later than predicted. I'm usually a 27/28 day cycle; that was day 32. But the thing about the IC ovulation test I purchased is that I couldn't tell when I surged because the test line never went dark. Had to wait the full 10 minutes and then some to see where the test line ended up. See the pic below. I'm guessing it was CD 14/15 when I surged. The test line for CD 16/17 were lighter than 14/15. I take a pregnancy test everyday just because they came with the ovulation tests. My partner and I DTD on CD 11 (pullout method) and CD 12 (oopsie by me-- didn't get off in time).

I came home today (CD18) and did the ovulation test. The line was much darker nearly right away. Unusual. I fished out the pregnancy test from yesterday and noticed a faint line. The whole testing window had even pinkened. I don't have a DPO because I don't know when I owed though I'm guessing on CD15 or CD16. I've been cramping since CD15. Yesterday, I saw yellowish cm and creamy the day before. I never had the egg white.

I took two more, one of which got the faint line too after the full five minutes. See inverted pics with the one from yesterday and two from today.

How can a faint line show up after just 5 days? This happened to my goddaughter and she turned out to be pregnant with twins. My friend, who is three months pregnant, got a 2nd line after a week. She went on to have a period. Took another test at 8 weeks. Pregnant. Doctor said she probably flushed out a twin. I'm nearly 34 so I know the likelihood of multiples is higher.

I'm not even due for my next cycle until around March 12th.
March 2nd, 2013, 08:03 PM
Super Mommy
I gotta say 5 days is real soon but I totally see the line

Make a pregnancy ticker
March 2nd, 2013, 08:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That's what I was thinking. My mouth nearly hit the floor but, as I was in the bathroom, that wouldn't have been a sanitary thing to do. Tonight's ovulation test completely freaked me because it was fast to turn dark. I wouldn't have thought nothing of a pregnancy test b/c I always swear I see the line anyway. But the inverted proves my eyes aren't going batty. Maybe it's a situation like my friend's and I'm further along than I'm thinking.
March 20th, 2013, 04:54 AM
Veteran
i see a faint line too
March 24th, 2013, 08:19 PM
any update?
March 27th, 2013, 07:51 AM
could it possibily be a evap line?
May 8th, 2013, 12:00 PM
I definitely see the line! Congrats!

Tags
bfp newbie surprise , ovulation , poas , pregnant , squinter

Topic Tools Search this Topic