Yes, no, maybe? I need your help!

Miscellaneous Peestick Gallery

Check out pics of digis, OPKs and more

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Miscellaneous Peestick Gallery LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 29th, 2008, 10:33 AM
Kennydra's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi all I need some of your help and opinions! This morning I took a Dollarama (Canada dollar store) pregnancy test. I waited the 3 mins and saw a faint 2nd line on the test and showed my hubby. He agreed he saw a line, which usually he just calls me crazy and says he doesn't see anything My question is though the line looks a little slanted, almost diagonal and I'm just wondering if that's just how the urine passed over it since it's a cheap test and if I should actually take this as a positive! I have a 14 month old son and with him I used the + sign tests so I'm not sure what to think. Here are some pics and let me know what you think, PLEASE!!!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

August 29th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Mom 2 Alayna N Hayden's Avatar Texan In Seattle
I don't think I can give a definitive +/- answer on this one. It could be that the dye didn't travel all the way across the wick and simply settled there, or the actual positive line may be slanted that way on accident. I recommend taking another one, and preferably a name-brand test.

Good luck!

Siggy by RASPBERRYBERET!!
August 29th, 2008, 10:59 AM
Regular
Quote:
I don't think I can give a definitive +/- answer on this one. It could be that the dye didn't travel all the way across the wick and simply settled there, or the actual positive line may be slanted that way on accident. I recommend taking another one, and preferably a name-brand test.

Good luck![/b]

I totally agree. Good Luck Also!
August 29th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Thanks ladies. I think I will take your advice and by a not to cheapo test and see how that goes. Has anyone ever seen anything like that before though?

August 30th, 2008, 07:14 AM
~* Helen *~'s Avatar A Prince And 2 Princess's
How strange, I would definatly retest with a brand test tho

Fingers crossed xx
September 2nd, 2008, 08:06 AM
Thanks Helen, keep 'em crossed!

Ok, so now I am SO confused. I took another dollar store brand (just because I had it left over) Saturday morning with FMU and it was negative. I had also bought a Walmart brand one to use with the same FMU, but forgot and dumped it before I had a chance. So about an hour or so later I had to go again and decided why not just try testing with the Walmart one now, and it was a faint positive, but both hubby and I saw it. So then Sunday again I had some leftover dollar store tests and tried one, again negative. Then I started spotting Sunday afternoon, but it's definitely not a period. Just brown spotting, like it's old blood. It's now Tuesday and I'm still having this brown spotting, but it's only been when I wipe never anything on the pad. Not only do I feel like I have pregnancy symptoms, but I noticed yesterday that I was leaking a tiny bit of milk and I have not been breastfeeding for almost 5 months now. I'm thinking I might go to the doctor's today and see if I can get a blood test because I am just so confused! Any help or opinions would be greatly appreciated and I'm sorry this is so long!

September 2nd, 2008, 02:39 PM
Well, it's no longer a mystery. I ended up getting my full blown period. I'm extremely disappointed and have been a bit of a basket case. I'm thinking it must've been a chemical pregnancy to have been able to get the positive tests and have all the symptoms, plus my period was a couple days late. Ah well I bought a fertile focus saliva ovulation predictor and am hoping to have luck with that. Really appreciate all the help I've gotten here.

September 27th, 2008, 07:27 AM
~* Helen *~'s Avatar A Prince And 2 Princess's
Aww Hun I am so sorry

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search