Could I be Or am I just?

Miscellaneous Peestick Gallery

Check out pics of digis, OPKs and more

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Miscellaneous Peestick Gallery LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2009, 07:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Could I be pregnant or am I just wanting it so bad that my mind is making my body think I am. AF is not due until the 24th (today is the 15th, which means I have 9 days before AF is to show) but for the past few days I have been getting nausiated, tender brests, dark urine, needing to pee alot, and getting tired alot, these are all symptoms that I had back in November before I found out I was pregnant in December which ended in Miscarriage My hubby and I started TTC on March 2 and we have BD'd on 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th, 10, 12, and Lastnight. I have taken a few tests but all show a BFN. I think I may have had an evap line on a couple of them. It was a line with no color so I am assuming it was an evap cause all other I took after that were BFN's. Any oppinions on this and I know that was TMI and I am sorry but I am so anxious.
March 15th, 2009, 08:12 AM
dream2bemommy22's Avatar and baby makes 5
I would definately think it would be too early to get symptoms or a BFP.
i would wait to test until the 24th or even a few days before, as some women can get a BFP before AF is due.
good luck.

I would definately think it would be too early to get symptoms or a BFP.
i would wait to test until the 24th or even a few days before, as some women can get a BFP before AF is due.
good luck.
March 15th, 2009, 06:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How certain are you of the date that AF is due? If you do actually have 9 days until she is supposed to show, then it is most likely too early to be experiencing any preg symptoms or get a bfp. So for now, your symptoms are prob being caused by something else. BUT, that does not mean you will not wind up being preggers this month! Test again closer to AF and hopefully you will get that bfp!

Thank you so much Kris2you for my lovely siggy!!!

March 15th, 2009, 06:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How certain are you of the date that AF is due? If you do actually have 9 days until she is supposed to show, then it is most likely too early to be experiencing any preg symptoms or get a bfp. So for now, your symptoms are prob being caused by something else. BUT, that does not mean you will not wind up being preggers this month! Test again closer to AF and hopefully you will get that bfp!

Thank you so much Kris2you for my lovely siggy!!!

March 15th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am certain that AF is due on the 24th. I will wait until the 24th and if AF doesnt show I will take a test. I have one FRER left and it is going to be so hard for me not to take it but I am going to try my best to wait until the 24th to take it is AF dont show. I dont think that it is to early for me to have symptoms because I had the same symptoms back in November about a week and a half Before AF was due and I didnt have an AF that month but I didnt really think I was preggers because back in September I had missed my AF and wasnt preggers and we werent really TTC then and on the first of December I tested and got a BFP but I ended up Miscarrying. I also had spotting in november along with all my other symptoms. but anyway you are right It is to early to be testing so I am going to try real hard to wait till AF is due and then test. Thank you all for your help.

March 16th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
well guess what Silly impatient me took my FRER test so I didnt have any tests left but the hubby and I went out to buy some groceries so I bought 4 tests from the grocery store that were only $1.00. I hope they are accurate tests.

March 16th, 2009, 04:23 PM
cherriezzontop's Avatar Regular
I started feeling different about a week after conceiving. I don't think it's too early because it happened to me and I'm pregnant. Just had to wait for the tests to confirm what I was feeling. The cramps, swollen and tender breasts, that long before my period was due was not like me. I knew something was up. I starting testing 5 days before my missed period and they were all negative until the morning before my expected period when I got a faint positive. The next morning I got all positive tests. I wish you the best of luck! Keep us updated.
March 18th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Stephanie_M's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
As weird as it sounds I just knew I was pregnant the week after conception. I still waited until 2 days after AF was due. I didn't have any symptoms other then fatigue. But it was just so weird that I have never been pregnant before and before I even took the test I knew what it would say.

Hang in there! Let us know how things turn out! Hopefully I will be seeing you in November 09
DDC!!!

Big thanks to *Kiliki* for my GORGEOUS siggy!
[/URL]
March 18th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
well I am now 10 DPO if my OPK's were right and I did ovulate on the 8th. I took a test and still BFN I am not having many symptoms anymore except for Cramping bad in my right side Which I did when I was pregnant the last time and that worries me cause as I mentioned before my last pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 6 weeks. I do have acid reflux a little more then what I was and I also have to pee alot but I have been drinking alot of liquids cause I have been so thirsty. I think all my symptoms before was just due to my wanting to be pregnant so bad. Even my sore breasts are not sore anymore. I am hoping that this is the month I will see a BFP. I havent given up hope. I have a few more tests so I am going to try to wait until AF is due on the 24 to test. That is going to be a long wait for me cause I am very impatient but I am going to try to hold out cause I dont want to spend anymore money on tests. I have spent enough already. I have bought way to many and have 4 left. DH and I were going to BD tonight but I am almost afraid to with all the cramping I have had but I am afraid if we dont I may miss my chance to get pregnant if I havent already. I dont know what to do. anyway I didnt mean to ramble on but thanks for listening. I will keep you all posted on what happens. I have 6 more days till the 24th and then I will test if AF dont show so I will let you all know then.

Last edited by ThankingGOD4my2girls; March 18th, 2009 at 04:49 PM.
March 21st, 2009, 06:21 PM
mrsnally's Avatar Veteran
I just wanted to wish you lots of luck that AF stays away!
March 21st, 2009, 07:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Okay I know I said I was going to try to wait till the 24th to test but I have a POAS addiction and have tested several times since my last post and they were all BFN's. Anyway I woke up this morning and my breasts were a little sore and were tingling and for some reason my Nipples are burning kinda like they are chapped or raw or something. I havent had much cramping today but the past 3 days before today I cramped pretty bad. AF is due on tuesday so I will be taking tests every morning until then. I have 6 tests so I will be able to test every morning until the 27th. I will let you all know how it turns out for me. I dont know if I will get my BFP this month or not but I still have my fingers crossed that I will get it. I havent lost all hope yet. thanks for all or your support.
March 28th, 2009, 08:00 PM
cherriezzontop's Avatar Regular
Any news?

March 28th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherriezzontop View Post
Any news?
Well I took 2 tests one that I picked up at the family dollar for $4.00 and the other that I picked up at the Dollar general also for the same price and they were both BFP's BUT I took an FRER and it was a BFN so I am not sure what to make of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar_ant87 View Post
As weird as it sounds I just knew I was pregnant the week after conception. I still waited until 2 days after AF was due. I didn't have any symptoms other then fatigue. But it was just so weird that I have never been pregnant before and before I even took the test I knew what it would say.

Hang in there! Let us know how things turn out! Hopefully I will be seeing you in November 09
DDC!!!
If you dont mind my asking what kind of pregnancy test is that in the picture. I took a HPT that looked just like this. I bought it from the Family dollar for $4.00 and it came up Positive but I have heard that the Blue dye tests are bad for evaps so I am afraid to read to much into it. Here is a pic of my test. It is blurry but I cant get my camera to take a good pic of it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search