Question - 12 dpo and neg test

Miscellaneous Peestick Gallery

Check out pics of digis, OPKs and more

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Miscellaneous Peestick Gallery LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 20th, 2009, 07:06 AM
I had a nature miscarriage at 6 weeks on April 21. My doctor told me to wait one cycle but I didn't. My body seemed to handle everything well, so my dh and I decided we would start trying right away. I got a peak on my fertility monitor on May 8th so today would be 12dpo. When I was pregnant before I had to pee literally all the time, I was so tired and was bloated. On May 15th I got a metallic taste that I have had on and off, I also started having to pee all the time again (good sign), I started getting really tired again and I have been bloated for the past two days. All good signs!!! Last time I was pregnant I got my positive on 12 dpo, so I tested the morning and neg .
My question is - How many people tested 12 dpo and got neg and eventually got a positive?
Any support and advice greatly appreciated. Thanks
May 20th, 2009, 07:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Every pregnancy can be different! wait a few days and try again , you might just need some time for a BFP! keep us updated!! and good luck hun!
May 20th, 2009, 11:41 AM
Chayse&HudsynsMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i tested on 10 dpo and got a bfn, but then tested on 12 dpo and did get a positive. I would say if you are pregnant maybe you don't have enough HCG in your system to pick up a positive. I would wait until you are closer to your aunt flo day.

May 20th, 2009, 10:31 PM
*wishing4athirdbub*'s Avatar Super Mommy
My BFP's started out like really decent evaps....im now 11dpo and have only just started getting really obvious bfps...still not as dark as the control line. However, testing wasnt the deciding factor, i had very very sore BB's from about 2dpo...then each symptom become more exaggerated as each day passed. i knew i was pg before i even considered doing the FRER. AF isnt due untill saturday, but im already being sick every time i eat and cant even touch my BB's.

My point is, HPT's arent very accurate early on. And it also depends on when you O'd in your cycle, the later it was the longer it takes to get a BFP.
Id say, tune into your body!! Most women just 'know' and get a funny 'feeling' in their tummies when they have finally conceived, at least this seems to be the case when you are very much in tune with your cycle and body and are actively TTC.

You have every chance of still getting a BFP this cycle! Id keep testing every two days till AF arrives, and good luck!!

~sarah~

finally pregnant with #3 after 18 months TTC!
May 21st, 2009, 05:35 AM
af came last night. I will be praying for next month to get my bfp again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search