HPT Questions

Miscellaneous Peestick Gallery

Check out pics of digis, OPKs and more

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Miscellaneous Peestick Gallery LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2009, 08:53 PM
bjwillis's Avatar ~Bonnie Willis~
Ok so I bought a clearblue easy digi and took it,...it came back as not pregnant so I took it apart just to see and well it had 2 lines are the digi's like normal test and show 2 lines if you are pregnant could of it been wrong?? Has anyone ever taken a digi test apart and if so what did it show??

Thank you ( Got3girls ) for my awsome siggy!!
July 7th, 2009, 10:33 PM
I have read that the clear blue easy digis still can have 2 lines but still be negitive. That web site peeonastick.com had a whole description about why...but that web site doesnt seem to be working. So i dont know the exact reason but i definatley remember reading that. I do hope u get your BFP though
July 8th, 2009, 06:12 AM
bjwillis's Avatar ~Bonnie Willis~
I don't know But I think I am gonna stop trying to get pregnant and if it happens it does and if not I guess its not meant to be. I should see AF tomorrow so I don't think it was to early to test. But thanks for the info!

Thank you ( Got3girls ) for my awsome siggy!!
July 8th, 2009, 07:10 AM
lromkee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The digitals also read LH surges as well. So that is why it is picking up two lines. Good luck with your TTC journey. It will happen.

July 15th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't really like the digital tests, cuz they seem to need a higher HcG level.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search