PG girls.... give up those BFP secrets!

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 9th, 2008, 06:03 AM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you think there was something that gave you a boost to get that BFP?

For me I think it was Dave taking Ginseng, Zinc, E, B6 and B12. I also took E, B6, prenantals, Folic Acid, baby aspirin. Before O I took Evening Primrose (pill) and Robitussin.

I really think that combined with ummm... him on top BD seems to gave helped us get that BFP.

Oh and there were those wonderful fertility drugs.... but they make you O not get you PG.... so I still think my obsession with Vitamins helped

Some Vitamin info....
http://www.marilynglenville.com/infertility.htm
http://www.babysnark.com/ttc-supplem...upplements.asp
http://www.babyzone.com/mom_dad/womens_health/a125

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

June 9th, 2008, 06:09 AM
mom 2 haley & tyler's Avatar formerly mommy2haley17
I took b-6 and prenatals. I also tried to stay positive the whole cycle and didn't obsess over bding. I usually try to bd daily around o time. This month I actually did it every other day. I still temped though. G/L to all of you!

June 9th, 2008, 07:05 AM
Brittney06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I took prenatals, and geritol (yes I know it is gross but hey It was WELL worth it!) and I used instead cups.
Of course I made dh be on top, couldn't risk any of those little guys getting away! I hope everyone gets bfp's very very soon. I love seeing you ladies get bfp's!
June 9th, 2008, 07:16 AM
Danielley08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I religiously took my prenatals...I temped this cycle...and I used digital OPKs...I think those are what really helped me...they took ALL the guessing out of figuring out those lines...also, when we BD'd I always made DH end up on top...because like above...I wasn't letting ANY of those little guys get away

Good luck ladies and I hope you all get your BFP soon...

(Boys' birthdays are backwards...lol)
~Thank you to claire1979 for my siggy~
June 9th, 2008, 08:11 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I just took prenatals, temped, charted, and took Clomid and it worked for me. Hope everyone gets their BFP really soon.

June 9th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Pitridge's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just took prenatals (but I never stoped taking them), this cycle I took benadryl, I have bad allergies, but I don't know if that had anything to do with getting bfp. Other than that I used OPK, Bd every other day (only because I could get him to do it every day ).

Hope you all get your bfp soon.

June 9th, 2008, 09:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I used Maca Root! I also took my prenatals, BA, and folic acid. I stopped temping! We only bd'd once a week and tried to guess when I was O'ing. We apparently bd'd 3 days before I O'd. I also used preseed. I really think that not over bd'ing helped and the maca definitely helped, but preseed was the only thing never used before.

Hope you all get your bfp really soon!!

June 9th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Eleysia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, i didnt take prenatals and still am not doing well with them... but my big thing was not to stress about it. We dtd about every 3-5 days and that was it. I temped every day just so i could figure out if and when i O'd and wouldnt you know i never got crosshairs?? That was about it for me... I was litterally 100% sure AF was coming and it shocked the heck outta me when i got my BFP.

June 9th, 2008, 06:05 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Anyone else have BFP secrets to share?

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

June 10th, 2008, 12:50 AM
*Pamela*
I did absolutly nothing. We had decided to stop trying so no temping, no charting, no testing, no timing of bd'g, nothing. I had lost about 68 pounds up to the point in January and told my hubby that we should stop trying until I reach my goal weight. I had no idea when I would be o'g. I do remember us bd'g around the first week of March and hubby was really sick so I don't even know why we even bothered. Well since I had no idea when I o'd, I just tried to calculate when my next period would be due as we were going away for Easter. Of course it was due just then. Well, we didn't go away, ended up buying a hpt and it was a blaring positive right away.

Turns out, I o'd 4 days earlier than usual.

So it looks like my secret was losing weight and not trying.
June 10th, 2008, 06:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MinDB
since my cycle is pretty regular, i used mymontlycycles.com to keep track of when i would O.
then we DTD every other day for the week of O.
i think a big thing is to make sure you have the "BIG O"......
i became pg in august last year--i had the BIG O while DTD. i had a m/c in october. then in november we tried and tried, but i was too stressed and didn't have the BIG O---no baby. but, in december, i relaxed, had the BIG O and there was a baby!

i think the important thing for me was to relax and be sure to have the BIG O.

oh, and in november i tested almost as much as Bobbie did and got nothing but BFNs.
but in december i didn't test until it was time and i got my BFP!

hope this helps!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search