Does your body feel different........

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 15th, 2005, 06:42 AM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
since miscarrying?

January 15th, 2005, 06:46 AM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mine really didn`t for too long after my first miscarry.Didn`t hardly bleed at all. But, since having the second miscarry it has been different. Mainly because I think I had a slight infection while I was pregnant before miscarrying. I had to take an antibiotic after the miscarry & D&C. I felt sickly too. Plus ended up with cysts on my ovaries afterwards . My first period since the last miscarry & D&C was normal.

January 15th, 2005, 07:11 AM
zonapellucida
It was more emotional than physical. It seemed like the bleeding would never end even though it wasn't that long. I just remember the incredible feeling of loss and depression. When I miscarried in 94 there weren't places to go to get feedback and comfort--to share my pain to it remained buried. I still suffer the effects.
January 15th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I m/c'd on wednesday and I feel very different. I feel so void and empty. I feel as though my insides have been scraped out...and I didn't have a D&C! I'm hoping you ladies will share your feelings on this with me. I'm wondering how you're feeling physically. I still have a bit of cramping and low back pain every once and a while, but it seems to be subsiding. Sometimes the cramping is very similar to the cramping I'd get when I'd be ovulating <which was very helpful when we were TTC>. I just want to make sure that I'M ok now. Last time I was on here I was getting advice on whether or not I was m/c'ing b/c I thought my symptoms were normal, now I'm paranoid and want to nip everything in the butt just in case the pains and aches that I'm feeling are not normal.
Anyone have anything to add? Thanks.
Actually, I was just checking the forum I was in, perhaps this is the wrong one for me at this time?!

January 16th, 2005, 02:08 AM
Veteran
after my miscarriage in July I had some cramping and lower back pains also, but the worst feeling ever was feeling empty inside, I could of handled all the other pain, but the feeling of emptyness was the worst feeling. Now as time goes on it is just something that happened and I try to look forward to many healthy babies. good luck

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics<param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="never" /><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/countdown.swf?tyear1=2006&tmonth1=6&tday1=25&thour s1=0&tminutes1=0&event=Mario Jr. is born&clr=0x0033FF&tseconds1=0"> <PARAM NAME=loop VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=0x0033FF> <EMBED src="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/countdown.swf?tyear1=2006&tmonth1=6&tday1=25&thour s1=0&tminutes1=0&event=Mario Jr. is born&clr=0x0033FF&tseconds1=0" loop=false menu=false quality=high bgcolor=0 WIDTH="257" HEIGHT="160" NAME="a" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></EMBED>
Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search