Feeling terrible.......

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2005, 09:09 AM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow! Since having my last period.....Just finished it! I have been feeling so crappy. I`m so achy......My legs, feet, arms & hands have been so numb feeling off & on. I keep getting chills too.I have been having headaches. { Which I normally never have} I even feel sick to my stomach. This is weird for me. It has me worried! I called to get into my family doctor today. I have to be there at 3:00. Then I made an appointment to be seen by my hubbys chiropractor tomorrow at 12:30. Hopefully they can fix me up! I hope & Pray it is nothing serious!

February 28th, 2005, 09:14 AM
CocoHunny's Avatar Foxxy Mommie
Send a message via AIM to CocoHunny
Tammy i hope you'll feel better soon (((hugs)))

wanting,but waiting (sigh)
February 28th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hope you feel better soon! Nice choice on going to the chiropractor ...but of course, I'm totally biased! (DH's profession and we both work at his clinic)

February 28th, 2005, 10:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry that you are not feeling well... Hope you feel better soon.

BIG ((((((HUGS)))))

March 1st, 2005, 06:20 AM
Went to my family doctor yesterday......She checked me over real good. They did more blood work.....Took a swab to check me for having the Flu....Then since I have numbness in my limbs.. I had to have a CatScan done. It came back OK. Thank GOD.

Now today....I go to the Chiropractor at 12:30. Then back to my Family doctor. At this point we still do not know what is wrong with me. Hopefully today we will know.

March 1st, 2005, 06:24 AM
Jenni's Avatar Super Mommy
A lot of times, an adjustment will do it! Hope you're feeling better after the chiropractor visit!
March 2nd, 2005, 03:57 AM
The Chiropractor helped my Back some.....I go back to him next week. He said for it being my first visit. I did real good. Lots of popping & cracking!

My blood test reults were in at my family doctor yesterday....I have no tumors or cancerous cells in my body. Thank GOD! She believes I have an infection in my body somewhere. I am on steriods for 5 days. If they do not clear up my symptoms I must have neurological test done. Hopefully I will be back to normal soon.

Thank you for your care & concern!

~GOD BLESS YOU~

March 2nd, 2005, 12:05 PM
Veteran
Tammy,

So it's not the flu then? Your symptoms sound just like I felt about 3 weeks ago, but I didn't have any numbness.

Feel better hun!

March 3rd, 2005, 07:12 AM
I`m still not feeling good........I just contacted my OB GYN`s office. He is in surgery today. He wants me to go to the ER. My hubby is getting off work so he can come home and take me up there.

I need Prayers! I am really worried!

March 3rd, 2005, 07:19 AM
kimberellie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My prayers go out to you. God is watching over you.
March 4th, 2005, 07:44 AM
We were in the ER yesterday from 12:30 untill 6:00 pm. They did a pelvic exam on me....All looked fine. The results from that will be in in a couple days. They took more blood, All the test came back normal..Thank GOD!
The Diagnosis was
Myalgra, Arthralgia.He feels I have more then one thing going on in my body. The burning in my stomach & Back could be Irrital Bowell Syndrome.The ER Doc put me on Cyclobenzaprine. I take it at night before bed. I took one at 8:30 last night. I`m still feeling it this morning. I`m groggy! I still think I was allergic to those antibiotics I was on. I feel like they did some kind of damage to my nervous system. I am still numb & achy in my legs arms, Back & the back of my head.. Hopefully in time I will be back to normal.

Thank you for your thoughts & Prayers!

March 7th, 2005, 06:00 AM
Annie's Avatar Super Mommy
Tammy, I'm Annie from the July DDC and I just read your post here. I really hope you don't mind me posting something to you.

Your symptoms and the things you describe you are going through struck a chord with me. Here's a brief explanation.

7 years ago I started getting all kinds of wierd symptoms.. aches, pains, headaches, sickness, irritable bowel, stiffness in my muscles.. I basically hurt all over and some mornings struggled to get out of bed. I could get up, have a coffee and feel like I'd run a marathon and have to lay down again. I had so much blood work done and nothing came back.. all negative. The doctors couldn't come up with a diagnosis at all. I was beginning to think I was going mental.

In the end after so many hospital appts and drs appts I was diagnosed as having something called Fibromyalgia.

I have a web site about this 'condition' if you want to take a look. It explains all about it. Fibro-Support I'm not saying that you have it, but it might be worth a read anyway.

If you need to talk to someone, or just a bit of advice, please PM me anytime.

I hope you feel better soon.
March 7th, 2005, 06:26 AM
Jenni's Avatar Super Mommy
Tammy~ I am so sorry to hear that you are still not feeling well. I will continue to pray for you. I hope that you are back to yourself soon!
March 7th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Annie@Mar 7 2005, 09:00 AM
Tammy, I'm Annie from the July DDC and I just read your post here.* I really hope you don't mind me posting something to you.

Your symptoms and the things you describe you are going through struck a chord with me.* Here's a brief explanation.

7 years ago I started getting all kinds of wierd symptoms.. aches, pains, headaches, sickness, irritable bowel, stiffness in my muscles.. I basically hurt all over and some mornings struggled to get out of bed.* I could get up, have a coffee and feel like I'd run a marathon and have to lay down again.** I had so much blood work done and nothing came back.. all negative.* The doctors couldn't come up with a diagnosis at all.* I was beginning to think I was going mental.

In the end after so many hospital appts and drs appts I was diagnosed as having something called Fibromyalgia.

I have a web site about this 'condition' if you want to take a look.* It explains all about it.* Fibro-Support I'm not saying that you have it, but it might be worth a read anyway.*

If you need to talk to someone, or just a bit of advice, please PM me anytime.

I hope you feel better soon.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Thank you so much for the info! I have had others tell me this sounds like what I could have.

March 7th, 2005, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Jenni@Mar 7 2005, 09:26 AM
Tammy~ I am so sorry to hear that you are still not feeling well. I will continue to pray for you. I hope that you are back to yourself soon!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Thank you Jenni!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search