I need a cycle buddy

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 2nd, 2005, 01:18 PM
sandycheeks's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to sandycheeks
Anyone ovulate march 8th or 9th? And expect period March 23rd? If so I need a cycle buddy!
March 2nd, 2005, 02:01 PM
kimberellie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would like to be your cycle buddy, but I have no idea when I am going to ovulate. I just had a miscarriage on the 16th of Feb. So I have no idea when I am going to ovulate or have my period.
March 2nd, 2005, 02:20 PM
I had a miscarriage Jan 26th... I finally got my period 4 weeks later exactly.. But 3 weeks in between the miscarriage.. But I had surgery to remove a cyst, and my OB told me when I seen her before the surgery to wait 1 month after surgery before TTC, but if I check out good March8th at my doc appt, I will get the okay to TTC.

Since you haven't had a menstrual cycle yet, its hard to tell when your ovulating by a calendar, that is what I'm using.. If your wanting to get pregnant before your first period, you'll probably have to chart your temps to see when your ovulating.. since you period wasn't when mine was, we can't be cycle buddies unless for some reason you will ovulate on March 8th or 9th..If your waiting till you get your first period, just use a ovulation calendar after you get your period, and it will help you to know when your ovulating.
March 2nd, 2005, 04:19 PM
Veteran
Tabatha,

We're pretty close. I expect to O either today or tomorrow or maybe Friday! I can be your cycle buddy!

March 2nd, 2005, 04:47 PM
momtocurtis,

when's your expected period? Mine is March23rd.. I'm not going to test till March 25th, if af doesn't show up by then..
March 2nd, 2005, 07:29 PM
CocoHunny's Avatar Foxxy Mommie
Send a message via AIM to CocoHunny
wish i was trying now but my af is due close to yours it's march 24th

wanting,but waiting (sigh)
March 2nd, 2005, 09:21 PM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am due 3-23 so we are on the same cycle.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
March 3rd, 2005, 10:22 AM
Sandy,

thats great! where do you usually post at? I usually post here, sometimes TTC board... We can dicuss our symptoms together and how we feel this month... I'll let you know if I can TTC on March8th, you probably read I don't know when I'll be TTC again because of the surgery.. Hopefully I'll check out okay Tuesday, which I know I will, I got my first cycle, and I'm not hurting, I feel great, so hopefully she will give me the OK!

I'll keep ya posted!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search