I'm scared

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 3rd, 2005, 05:11 PM
sandycheeks's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to sandycheeks
Okay,

Heres my situation..

Back in July '04 I was working at a nursing home, I was a CNA, so I lifted a lot, we were always short handed, so I had to do most of the lifting by myself. I started getting pains in my left side. I went to 4 different doctors who told me I pulled a muscle in my diaphram. I went to physical therapy, after a month of physical therapy, the pain left. So I thought.. Maybe 2 weeks after I quit going to physical therapy, I started hurting again, but I didn't tell my doctors because workers comp was paying my bills, and I told them I was no longer hurting, because I wasn't at the time.

When I seen my OB after the miscarriage, she told me that the pain was caused by the cyst I had, because it was so huge that it was pushing my organs to my left side.. So I figured after surgery I wouldn't be hurting anymore.

I went 2 days without hurting on my left side after surgery, then it started back.. But the pain isn't like it was in July, so forth... Its more like a pelvic pain.. Its right below my stomach, in my pelvic bone on the left side..

Anyways, I'm kind of scared, I'm afraid something is wrong with me, I don't know why its a constant pain all the time.. During the surgery she checked my insides and said everything looked good.

When I go back Tuesday I'm recommending that she does another sonogram to check me for more cysts and see if it has anything to do with my insides..

Personally I think its arthritis, because it feels like joint pain, I believe arthritis has set up in my left side from the pulled muscle I had. But I'm so scared its something more serious.. I'm afraid when I go back Tuesday it will be something bad, I really am..

I need some advice, some answers.. Can someone help me?
March 4th, 2005, 05:38 AM
Veteran
I don't know what to tell you! ((((HUGS))))

My only advice is try not to get yourself worked up over it. I know it's way easier said than done, but you can't do anything until you get some answers.

I'm sorry I'm not much help. I hope on Tuesday you can get some answers and figure out what's going on!

March 4th, 2005, 07:54 AM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally posted by sandycheeks@Mar 3 2005, 08:11 PM
Okay,

Heres my situation..

Back in July '04 I was working at a nursing home, I was a CNA, so I lifted a lot, we were always short handed, so I had to do most of the lifting by myself. I started getting pains in my left side. I went to 4 different doctors who told me I pulled a muscle in my diaphram. I went to physical therapy, after a month of physical therapy, the pain left. So I thought.. Maybe 2 weeks after I quit going to physical therapy, I started hurting again, but I didn't tell my doctors because workers comp was paying my bills, and I told them I was no longer hurting, because I wasn't at the time.

When I seen my OB after the miscarriage, she told me that the pain was caused by the cyst I had, because it was so huge that it was pushing my organs to my left side.. So I figured after surgery I wouldn't be hurting anymore.

I went 2 days without hurting on my left side after surgery, then it started back.. But the pain isn't like it was in July, so forth... Its more like a pelvic pain.. Its right below my stomach, in my pelvic bone on the left side..

Anyways, I'm kind of scared, I'm afraid something is wrong with me, I don't know why its a constant pain all the time.. During the surgery she checked my insides and said everything looked good.

When I go back Tuesday I'm recommending that she does another sonogram to check me for more cysts and see if it has anything to do with my insides..

Personally I think its arthritis, because it feels like joint pain, I believe arthritis has set up in my left side from the pulled muscle I had. But I'm so scared its something more serious.. I'm afraid when I go back Tuesday it will be something bad, I really am..

I need some advice, some answers.. Can someone help me?
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Hi Tabatha,
I`m so sorry you are feeling that way.
I have been feeling horrible myself. My honey took me to the ER yesterday. They Diagnosed me with Myalgra, Arthralgia. I have to take muscle relaxers in the evening before bed. I need to have it checked out further by my Family doctor.

I think the antibiotics I was on for over 2 months after my last M/C & D&C did some damage to my nervous system. I know I had some allergic reactions to them. Hopefully in time I will be back to normal. I`m still achy & have numbness in my legs,arms, Back & the back of my head.
My hubby is hoping the Chiropractor can help with it. I have never been sickly or had health problems before. This really stinks! I just Pray to GOD all will be fine.

I will keep you in my Prayers!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search