Cycle changes after a m/c

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2005, 08:51 AM
sandycheeks's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to sandycheeks
Okay my cycles were always 28-29 days apart because I was on BCPs... Well then I got pregnant and had a m/c..

My period was due Feb 14th, and I didn't get it till feb 23rd a week later... But it was exactly 4 weeks since my m/c...

Okay my question is do I just count this as my first cycle or did I actually ovulate back when I would have ovulated after Feb 14th?

Or does it not matter when you start a period, but when you do start a period just count 14 days after and thats when ovulation should be? Or should I have counted from Feb 14th, 14 days because thats when my period was s'pose have been...

I know this might sound confusing to some, but I didn't know any other way of posting it.. so if you have answer please help!
March 7th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AmberL
I wish I knew the answer to that. My question is similar. I think you ovulate a couple weeks after AF starts. So my guess would be to go from when you actually started. I don't know if your body would know to get ready to ovulate if you hadn't had a period yet. But, I may be wrong.

I'm trying to figure out when my next AF will start post m/c. I know they have said about 4 weeks, but I began bleeding a week before I miscarried. So, do I count from when the m/c actually happened which would have been 2/25 or do I count from when the bleeding started at 2/17?

Why is my body such a mystery??? even to me!!!

March 7th, 2005, 03:18 PM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Tabatha,
I am on a 28 day cycle. My miscarries & D&C`s didn`t mess up my periods. My hubby & I are intimate every other day after I come off my period. It has worked for us in the past.

GOOD LUCK TO YA!

March 7th, 2005, 03:24 PM
CocoHunny's Avatar Foxxy Mommie
Send a message via AIM to CocoHunny
Quote:
Originally posted by tamw402004@Mar 7 2005, 03:18 PM
Hi Tabatha,
I would count this as your first cycle.*

* GOOD LUCK TO YA!

<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

i agree with tammy when i had my first m/c my cycle change from 28 to 29 and with my last m/c my period did came back 4 weeks later and my cycles are still regular.

wanting,but waiting (sigh)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search