Is anyone close to you..........

Forum: Trying to Conceive after Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive after Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 8th, 2005, 07:19 AM
tamw402004's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Is anyone close to you expecting a baby now? How does it make you feel?

March 8th, 2005, 07:21 AM
My daughter Regina & Son-in-law Gary are expecting their 3rd Son on April 28th.
I am so happy that I will have another grandbaby to love & spoil!
I can`t wait to see him & hold him!

March 8th, 2005, 07:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AmberL
My cousin (who is really more like a sister) is expecting her first after a couple years of trying. She is about 16 weeks along.

How do I feel?....besides obviously happy for her....extremely jealous!!!

March 8th, 2005, 08:06 AM
kimberellie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My girlfriend is due in July after having a still born last year. I was pretty excited to tell her that we willb e having a baby in the same month. I have one more month to see if we concieve, then we still can have a baby in the same year. If not, I am still so happy for her and her husband.
March 11th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AmberL
My husband and I found out last night that his brother's girlfriend is expecting. They have not seen a doctor yet, but her hpt came up positive.

This is pretty bad to say, and not meant to offend anyone...but I'm a little angered by this. Mostly from jealousy, because I very recently miscarried. But, also because of the fact that they are NOT even married. They haven't been together that long, and my brother in law is not very stable (financially speaking anyway).

So, now it looks like my mother-in-law will be holding a baby before the holidays...a baby that "should" have been mine!!! I am happy for them, if it's something they want, but it seems like it was an "oops...surprise" kinda thing.

Okay, I think I'm done venting. I am still trying to figure out when I'll start AF again (post m/c)! Why does it always seem like the people who desperately WANT kids, have trouble having them, and those that don't want them or can't afford them get pregnant at the drop of a hat??

March 11th, 2005, 03:44 PM
CocoHunny's Avatar Foxxy Mommie
Send a message via AIM to CocoHunny
Yeah my cousin and his GF just had a baby last week and a good family friend expecting this month

wanting,but waiting (sigh)
March 12th, 2005, 07:41 AM
Regular
My best friend is due 10 days before I was.
I am happy for her, sad for me.

I just m/c Thurs.
March 15th, 2005, 02:25 PM
DZErika's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes...My best friend. Here baby is due within the next 3 weeks. Our baby's would have been about 3 months apart.
Of course I am happy for her, but I can't help but be sad or even a little jealous.

March 15th, 2005, 02:28 PM
DZErika's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally posted by AmberL@Mar 11 2005, 02:38 PM
My husband and I found out last night that his brother's girlfriend is expecting.* They have not seen a doctor yet, but her hpt came up positive.*

This is pretty bad to say, and not meant to offend anyone...but I'm a little angered by this.* Mostly from jealousy, because I very recently miscarried.* But, also because of the fact that they are NOT even married.* They haven't been together that long, and my brother in law is not very stable (financially speaking anyway).

So, now it looks like my mother-in-law will be holding a baby before the holidays...a baby that "should" have been mine!!!* I am happy for them, if it's something they want, but it seems like it was an "oops...surprise" kinda thing.

Okay, I think I'm done venting.* I am still trying to figure out when I'll start AF again (post m/c)!* Why does it always seem like the people who desperately WANT kids, have trouble having them, and those that don't want them or can't afford them get pregnant at the drop of a hat??
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

I felt (still feel I guess) the same way. I don't mean to be angry, but it does seem like people who don't even care about having kids, have perfectly normal pregnancy unexpectantly...when people (like you and I) who wanted them in the first place lost ours...
I know everything happens for a reason and I try to constantly remind myself of that, but it is hard to understand sometimes....

March 15th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kelden's Mommy@Mar 12 2005, 10:41 AM
My best friend is due 10 days before I was.
I am happy for her, sad for me.

I just m/c Thurs.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

{{{{HUGS}}}} I`m so sorry for your loss!
I have also miscarried twice. {Last year...May 20th & Dec 9th}

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search